AMZ: Trade $30, $30 off Dual Shock 4, Trade $20, $20 off Beyond:TS

maxiell

CAGiversary!
Trade In $30, Get $ 30 Bonus Credit Toward a Dualshock 4 Controller
For a limited time, trade in a $30 worth of qualifying video games, consoles or accessories and get $30 bonus credit toward a Dualshock 4 controller in addition to your trade-in value.

How to redeem this offer:
1. Search for your qualifying items using the search below and submit your trade in
2. Send in your item for processing following the instructions provided
3. Wait for your item to be received and graded
4. When your trade in is accepted, add a qualifying Dualshock 4 controller to your cart
5. Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1001420741

The page for the Beyond: Two Souls promotion seems to be down right now, but you can see it come up when you try to trade-in. It's $20 off the game.

lock if old

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in the OP I believe.

Edit: no it's not. It shows up when your on the Submit Your Trade-in page. Above the items you want to trade.

nyvyzunu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrm - I don't really have an interest in Beyond (and I won't need a second PS4 controller).  But that credit bonus towards Beyond is still very tempting - if I sell it at release on eBay, I might can still come out ahead.   :whistle2:k

Hrm - I don't really have an interest in Beyond (and I won't need a second PS4 controller). But that credit bonus towards Beyond is still very tempting - if I sell it at release on eBay, I might can still come out ahead. :whistle2:k
It's definitely doable if you have stuff to trade anyways, and you aren't taxed on Amazon.

I was looking at trade in values, I'm sure in some cases it may be worth it. It doesn't seem worth it for what I got, better to just eBay / craiglist it.

Is it possible to piggy back the promotions or is it one or the other?

Meaning if I tried $30+ could I save $20 on Beyond.... AND $30 on a DS4 controller? 

Is it possible to piggy back the promotions or is it one or the other?

Meaning if I tried $30+ could I save $20 on Beyond.... AND $30 on a DS4 controller?
It does indeed appear to stack based on the trade-in page listing both promos if you have $30 worth of stuff to trade in, but no real way to confirm it stacks as of now.

^ Thanks. I guess I'll keep an eye on the AZ TIV thread and jump on the next halfway decent trade or two and then lock in it and hopefully I'll qualify for both.

Well, I cancelled my PS4 order and won't get one till next year.  That said, this is a good deal and if I can find games that total up to just around $30 it's double value which puts them above the Amazon trade in.  I was planning on holding on to some Xbox 360 games that I liked but I don't like what MS has done recently so I'm going to move away from them.  I have a nice Alan Wake CE that I can trade in for one thing.

Sweet, I can resubmit my $38.40 16GB Vita memory card trade-in to get in on this. Thanks, OP!

...Is what I would have said if AMZ wasn't being screwy right now--not allowing me to cancel the original trade-in and not being able to retrieve my address--so I guess I'll have to check back later. :bomb:

I am trying to submit a trade and it is giving me an error with my address...It seems amazon is having issues.

Trading in two PS1 games that I never play and looked them up on ebay and should get around $30 for them, plus the $20 Beyond. So $10 OOP for Beyond easily works for me. Now to get this trade in submitted...

The terms say this:

Qualifying trade-ins must be submitted, received and accepted between 12:01 a.m. (Pacific Time) September 29, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) November 30, 2013.
Which would be tomorrow at 12:01, since today is the 28th. Maybe that's the issue?

Interesting deal.  I need to trade in GTA V somewhere, but I'm not terribly looking forward to Beyond and I don't really need another dualshock.  Thanks tho, OP.

Sweet, I can resubmit my $38.40 16GB Vita memory card trade-in to get in on this. Thanks, OP!

...Is what I would have said if AMZ wasn't being screwy right now--not allowing me to cancel the original trade-in and not being able to retrieve my address--so I guess I'll have to check back later. :bomb:
Will they really give $38.40 for just a Vita memory card? In the stipulations it says you have to have the packaging and all that crap.

I have 2 16GBs, and if they were giving $38.40 each I could trade them in for a free 32gb card and a few bucks left over.

Will they really give $38.40 for just a Vita memory card? In the stipulations it says you have to have the packaging and all that crap.

I have 2 16GBs, and if they were giving $38.40 each I could trade them in for a free 32gb card and a few bucks left over.
No packaging would mean acceptable value based on what others have said. Not sure if anyone has really attempted to do it.

I have a still-sealed 16GB card from when I PMed BBY's $29.99 price at Target earlier this year (or last year?), so I'll definitely get the full $38.40.

More of a credit transfer, but you can trade in Nintendoland from gs to amz for the same price basically. Make sure it has a barcode in the back. It will leave you about $15.50 short for this promo but it might help someone.

The bonus credit can't be applied to existing pre-orders, right? I have a DS4 pre-ordered at 20% off from that Amazon Visa promo.

Is it worth it to do here as opposed to Best Buy, who doubles your money? If you have a good amount of games, I'd say it's worth the double money in lieu of $20 off a game

Amazon's TIV is just as bad if not worse than Gamestop. Not sure how this is a deal for anyone.
Trade $20...and you get $40 toward Beyond...so 100% bonus. Trade $30 and you SHOULD get $20 toward Beyond AND $30 toward a DS4. So if both interest you that's in total $80 credit.

So anyone have any good trades they recommend? Not asking for flips just decent values in general. Maybe I own something I could trade. I want these two promos! If only they would of started this a month ago. I had traded in like $200 worth of stuff but now cant seem to find anything.

So anyone have any good trades they recommend? Not asking for flips just decent values in general. Maybe I own something I could trade. I want these two promos! If only they would of started this a month ago. I had traded in like $200 worth of stuff but now cant seem to find anything.
gta v is a decent deal, if you got it during the bestbuy "b1g1" rockstar games promo sale.

im

im trading in my old turtle beach bravo wireless headset. a little over $30 plus the bonus $30 is a really good deal, ill end up getting in credit about how much i would sell it for before shipping and fees, if it would even sell at that price. nice bonus that ill end up only paying around $18 for 19 months of use.

gta v is a decent deal, if you got it during the bestbuy "b1g1" rockstar games promo sale.
I never did that. Would of loved to have gotten a free GTA to trade since I have no interest in the series. Would of been perfect. I saw when the "deal" was posted but thought it was just a waste of time so I just carried on.

And I have no turtle beaches to trade lol.

bread's done
Back