Battlefield 4 Giveaway - Lots of copies to give!

Hypernia

CAGiversary!
Hey guys!

With Battlefield 4 soon approaching, Hypernia is giving away a lot of copies of both Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 4 Premium. We're using Splurgy, so it's up to you how many entries you want. You can get a ton by referring people with your splurgy referral link too. Below are the details from our site: http://www.hypernia.com/battlefield-4-giveaway

Hypernia will be choosing one (1) lucky grand prize winner to receive a copy of Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 4 Premium!

In addition to the grand prize winner we will also be choosing nine (9) runners up to receive a copy of Battlefield 4 or Battlefield 4 Premium!

Even if you already own Battlefield 4 you can still win and choose to receive a copy of Battlefield 4 Premium giving you access to all the upcoming Battlefield 4 expansions and map packs.

For each 1,000 participants beyond the initial 1,000 we will be throwing in an additional five (5) copies of Battlefield 4/Battlefield 4 Premium! The more you share your referral link with your friends the more prizes we add increasing your chances of winning your very own copy of Battlefield 4/Battlefield 4 Premium.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm...  I went back to see if I had any new entries and it says it couldn't find any entries associated with my e-mail.

Hm... I went back to see if I had any new entries and it says it couldn't find any entries associated with my e-mail.
If it still isn't showing, contact Splurgy's support on that page, they should fix it for you. Click "questions" and choose to contact Splurgy.

I was wondering when you would have pricing available for renting a BF4 server. My group is looking for a server and you are at the top of our list ;) But we need to know what the cost is.

The giveaway is approaching the end! Enter if you haven't already! Miniimum requirement is just an email signup :)

an additional 5 copies for every 1000 participants over the initial 1000?

so you're close to 70 additional copies to give away? that's pretty crazy...

bread's done
Back