Amazon: NBA 2K14 Super Fan Pack on PS3/Xbox 360 Includes Code for PS4/Xbox One Version at a Discounted Price

kaylord

CAG Newbie
Basically, if you buy the PlayStation 3 Super Fan Pack (NBA 2K14 on its own is out this week), you’ll receive no physical game disc within the box, but you will receive a code to download both the PS3 and PS4 versions of the game (NBA 2K14 on PS4 is out November 15th), with the same process holding true for the Xbox 360 version.

Essentially, buying the Super Fan Pack would save you $20 over buying both versions separately.

Thanks for the link.

Gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed that this isn't going the Call of Duty route - you know, $70 total for Xbox1/360 codes.  (Instead, the code is $100.)

Weird. I dunno why someone would want two of the same games? If youre going to get a next gen console why wouldnt you just get it for that?

If only 2K14 had a $10 upgrade program in the U.S. This isn't a good deal in comparison, especially considering there is no physical copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sucks because its 2 weeks after the release. The current gen versions yet its still $99.99 when other games allow to upgrade for $9.99

It's actually not that bad a deal if you just want the next gen version, you can probably sell the code for the current gen cersion for close to retail or vice versa.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad. I was referring to PS3-PS4. 2K14 is a part of PS4s digital upgrade program in Europe, but not in the U.S. unfortunately.

It's actually not that bad a deal if you just want the next gen version, you can probably sell the code for the current gen cersion for close to retail or vice versa.
Lets just say you are able to sell one of the codes for $50, which I think you would be lucky to get. You would only be saving $10 to take a digital copy over a physical one and have to deal with selling the other code. If you want to save $10, it would probably be better to just buy a used copy for $50.

What a crap deal makes me sick
overdramatic-party-girl-logo.jpg

would have preferred it to be the $9.99 upgrade but $100 for two download codes instead of $70 for physical copies is meh.

i'll pass

Thanks for the link.

Gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed that this isn't going the Call of Duty route - you know, $70 total for Xbox1/360 codes. (Instead, the code is $100.)
Also not good for the majority of non-CAG/internet savvy gamers who don't have their consoles online.

bread's done
Back