Best Buy pre-owned Dirt 3 (Xbox 360) $4.99 - store pickup only (shipping is dead)

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
I been wanting this game for a while and $5 is the perfect way to get it. It's not a bad deal seeing how it's $29.99 at Gamestop. Luckily one of my local Best Buy stores had it for store pickup, but it is still available for shipping. If your local store doesn't have it shipping cost $1.99, but $6.98 is still a good price.

$4.50 if you are a GCU member

Sorry I had to take the link down because it kept redirecting somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Keep in mind Best Buy has been blacklisting accounts that continuously go above and beyond order restrictions.....
Yeah, I probably should have done them without using my account. They did cancel two of them so far so I expect the rest will be as well. Any time this has come in stock in the past it's usually only been one or two copies. Not like I'm not getting banned from all things BBY soon anyway.

I think they are flooded with them, that's why the cheap price?

Dropped to that price like two weeks ago after I bought the one copy they had.

Yeah, I probably should have done them without using my account. They did cancel two of them so far so I expect the rest will be as well. Any time this has come in stock in the past it's usually only been one or two copies.

Dropped to that price like two weeks ago after I bought the one copy they had.
hopefully people could get them at their local store, this was the first I seen it. I was looking for the trade 2 one

And 50 cents off for being unlocked member, plus free 2 day air shipping for being elite plus.....or whatever they are calling it now. I just like making Best Buy send me dirt cheap games 2 day air. In for a copy. lol

Is the 10% for GCU not working for anybody? I placed one order a few minutes ago and got the 10% off. Now, on a second order, the 10% won't go through.

Is the 10% for GCU not working for anybody? I placed one order a few minutes ago and got the 10% off. Now, on a second order, the 10% won't go through.
Try the mobile site for a temp fix, m.bestbuy.com (don't need to be on a mobile)

Well, I decided to get one after checking the used prices everywhere else. If it turns out I don't want this, I can just sell it on eBay for no loss. At the very worst it'll be a free rental...

Sweet, I ordered one of the $5 Used Dirt 3 copies, and combined that with the Gamer's Club deal for a New Grid 2 for $19.99 and that brought it up to $26.73 after tax, which was enough to get me free shipping. Not a bad deal at all, $27 for a new Grid 2 and a used Dirt 3, shipped. I'll take it! Thanks for the heads up OP!

EDIT: As a side note, I used PayPal on this order from bestbuy.com, and it refused to go through with the order, it kept spitting back an error that my shipping address wasn't right. It didn't make sense, I've ordered from bestbuy.com and payed via paypal plenty of times in the past. I was in Chrome, which is the browser I always use, and the person on the Cust. Support chat told me to try a different browser, and I used IE (which was a bitch to sign-in to MyRZ to get the Grid2 discount and all the other shit, cause i never use IE), and it went through without a single problem. Very strange... I told the person on support chat that if my paypal password just got stolen that I'd sue, and BestBuy would then be owned by ME! They got a kick out of that)

Disgaea 4 can be found brand new for $19.99 lots of places these days.

Thanks a bunch, OP. I have very recently become addicted to racing games and have started getting a collection going. Dirt 3 is a great addition. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this game.

Sweet, I ordered one of the $5 Used Dirt 3 copies, and combined that with the Gamer's Club deal for a New Grid 2 for $19.99 and that brought it up to $26.73 after tax, which was enough to get me free shipping. Not a bad deal at all, $27 for a new Grid 2 and a used Dirt 3, shipped. I'll take it! Thanks for the heads up OP!
Thanks a bunch, OP. I have very recently become addicted to racing games and have started getting a collection going. Dirt 3 is a great addition. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this game.
Codemasters make some great racing games. I'm contemplating getting Grid 2 but for $20 it's hard to say no. Screw it ordering one for store pickup

Codemasters make some great racing games. I'm contemplating getting Grid 2 but for $20 it's hard to say no. Screw it ordering one for store pickup
I'm playing it right now having just opened it and I'm happy so far for $20 when there haven't really been many good racers lately. I think I like the first GRID better but this is still very good Codies style racing.

By the way, I heard that many people were having trouble making a purchase with gift cards on the site. Worked fine for me both times. The only issue that I had was the 10% not working. That's working fine now too.

I'm a little worried that I was still able to order this 4 hours later.  And I'm more surprised that there isn't a single one within 100 miles, yet it is still available for shipping.  We'll see if it gets backordered...

But yeah, it is finally nice to be able to take advantage of Elite Plus (used to be Silver) for free shipping.  I haven't ordered anything from Best Buy in months.

AAAAAnnnnndddd... just got an e-mail from BBY saying Dirt 3 Pre-owned is "backordered"

We are sorry, the item below is not yet available and remains on backorder. We expect it to arrive in our warehouse and be available for delivery between October 11 and October 22. To keep you informed of its delivery, we'll send tracking information once it has shipped.

$4.99 is pretty good. I just picked up a copy of the Dirt 3 Complete Edition for under my price point on eBay (man that thing is hard to get for under $30...) and it got here last night before I went to work, so I'll be giving it a try soon.

I'm a little worried that I was still able to order this 4 hours later. And I'm more surprised that there isn't a single one within 100 miles, yet it is still available for shipping. We'll see if it gets backordered...

But yeah, it is finally nice to be able to take advantage of Elite Plus (used to be Silver) for free shipping. I haven't ordered anything from Best Buy in months.
Well they cancelled half my orders with other stuff in them but the others that are just Dirt 3 are preparing for shipment. Considering the last time I ordered something like this from them where they seemed to have too many I got the wrong game I'm not getting excited. :roll:

Backordered... But expected to arrive between Oct. 3-4. OK, then... ;)
that's good. I figured they had a bunch of copies because it lasted a long time for a game that sells for $20 on eBay and $30 at Gamestop. or maybe just something with their system

bread's done
Back