Rayman Legends or Splinter Cell Blacklist $39.99 New / $37.99 Used (PS3/360/Wii U) at Gamestop

New prices or part of their weekly wednesday through tuesday sale?  Regardless, Gamestop seems to be at least trying this year, loving it!

Pshaw, I got Rayman Legends for free.  Only thing it cost me was my Xbox account.   :wall:

Rayman Legends is actually pretty awesome though.  

Sweet! I'll probably pick up rayman for my vitaz Anyone know if Killzone: Mercenary got a price drop too?

Bought this at Gamestop for full price last week, but managed not to open it.  Definitely will be returning and rebuying tomorrow :)

Origins did too but then again all Ubi games have this lately.
Been like this pretty much the whole gen. I don't know why ubi's games drop so quickly, but they do. Heck, ever since Assassin's Creed II came out, it debuts 2-3 weeks before BF and is widely 34.99 everywhere and easy to find. I don't know of a single ubisoft game that keeps its value more than 3 months.

I was going to get SC:Blacklist, but at its current rate I think I can wait till 20.

Best Buy pm's new games at Gamestop, right?  I just happen to have $70 in BB credit, I can afford the Wii U and Vita versions.

Bought this at Gamestop for full price last week, but managed not to open it. Definitely will be returning and rebuying tomorrow :)
Did they still have Gamestop edition left? I still want that exclusive costume. I'm assuming the game didn't sell very well so hopefully they still have those in stock.

So with the Bday coupon this could be a good deal...

How is SC:Blacklist for single player only?
I gamefly'd Blacklist on Wii U and am enjoying it. Was the first multiplat I played on the system and think it looks great, plays great, and utilizes the gamepad well. Uplay is built in for those interested in achievements as well as personal in game achievements. I really wish Nintendo would have learned from xbox and Sony and made their online profiles/etc a little more similar. I'm by no means a 100% dedicated achievement hunter but I do love hearing that "pop" when they come up.

Good ole Ubisoft.  I jumped in on Rayman Origins for $59.99 the day it was released and I don't regret supporting the game right away.  Legends looks amazing, but I'm happy to save a little dough this time around.  

I'd also like to check out Blacklist, but I'm still hoping that limited edition with the remote controlled plane gets clearanced for cheap at some point. 

Legends definitely looks beautiful through and through, but so far I don't like it anywhere near as much as Origins.  It has a much slower feel to it with certain mechanics that hurt you if you try to rush through too quickly.

Redbox has it for the 360 (Text SAINTS to 727272 for a free game rental good until 10/7) for those wanting to try it.

MLB 2k13 :)360:) is also $20 off ($19.99 new, $18.99 used) according to the weekly ad, and it's still on the Trade 2 list...is GS really that dumb/oblivious? :whistle2:k

I just literally got Rayman Legends from Gamestop 3 days ago with that offer Trade 2 select games + $10 dollars. I would if they'd refund me $10 dollars and give me $10 in store credit back.

Grabbed Rayman for Wii U at lunch. They didn't change the price on the display boxes, but it rang up at $40

I just submitted this to that trade 30/get 30 DS4 offer (it's worth 30.22 as of this morning). Figure for $40 bucks, keep the game til Halloween and then flip it for a DS4... works out fine. 

Now, to get a copy from GS. A used one would be even sweeter.

bread's done
Back