Skylander Swap Force starter pack $74.99  :360:  :ps3:  :wii: Wii U  :3ds:

2-pk Skylanders Swap Force Characters $29.99

Adventure Pack or Battle Pack $24.99 each

*Exclusive Nitro series, available only @ Target*

Nintendo 2DS $129.99 

Pokemon X or Y  :3ds: $39.99 each 

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ br.com

Posted Image

People whining about having to do their job is annoying. Hence you no longer have a job and people buy most of their reading materials from the internet. Fuck off and go work at McDonald's now.

Best Buy managed to out-Gamestop Gamestop. Good show. :applause:

8-) Real gamers don't shop at GameStop 8-)

#2 loudlyrandomplay   I just win. Banned   321 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

loudlyrandomplay

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Neat

#3 Bobby's Universe   CAG Certified: 2 years & $+ill runnin' CAGiversary!   2499 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Bobby's Universe

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Tempted by the 2DS price but I think my son would prefer the 3DS XL (I traded in his beat up 3DS for $100 @ Gamestop)
Currently Playing
Untitled-2.gif TLOU Remastered
ps3108.gif The Warriors (Warriors, come out & play!!!)
1tp4rst.gif Super Mario 3D World
wii109.gif Scarface The World Is Yours
3ds120.gif Kid Icarus

#4 Rumors   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   562 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

Tempted by the 2DS price but I think my son would prefer the 3DS XL (I traded in his beat up 3DS for $100 @ Gamestop)

If he's into pokemon get him one of the pokemon themed ones. They are really rather neat, that's of course conditional on them having it still though.

#5 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   398 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

If he's into pokemon get him one of the pokemon themed ones. They are really rather neat, that's of course conditional on them having it still though.

The Target I work for hasn't sold one yet. They have 6 of each color. I don't think these are very limited.

#6 Sigma Zero   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Sigma Zero

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

Do you know if there's any chance I could pick up Pokemon X even though I have the pre-order card for Pokemon Y? I kinda just pre-ordered, a few months back, without thinking about it and now I rather have X.

#7 Jawwaad1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   398 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Jawwaad1

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Do you know if there's any chance I could pick up Pokemon X even though I have the pre-order card for Pokemon Y? I kinda just pre-ordered, a few months back, without thinking about it and now I rather have X.

If you get there at Target when it opens I'm sure you'll be able to get a copy of X but the Pokémon Y pre order card for the $5 gift card won't work when you ring X up and the Y card. With these Pokémon games, a lot of people like to play through both, so getting Y and using the pre order card to get the $5 gift card might be a good idea and just purchase X after finishing Y.

#8 Sigma Zero   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Sigma Zero

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

If you get there at Target when it opens I'm sure you'll be able to get a copy of X but the Pokémon Y pre order card for the $5 gift card won't work when you ring X up and the Y card. With these Pokémon games, a lot of people like to play through both, so getting Y and using the pre order card to get the $5 gift card might be a good idea and just purchase X after finishing Y.

Dang :(. Oh well, I wanted X for Charizard's mega evolution but it's not THAT important. Thanks.

#9 limesqueeze   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   124 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

limesqueeze

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

Anyone have experience buying controllers? Good or bad?