Fifa 14  :360:  :ps3: $59.96

Pokemon X or Y  :3ds: $39.96 each 

Pokemon strategy guide $19.96 *Bonus X or Y Screen Cleaner*

Pokemon 3DS XL $199.96 each, red or blue

Nintendo 2DS $129.96

Pokemon System Sleeve $9.96 

Pokemon Y or X 3-PK Stylus kit $9.96

Skylanders Swap Force starter pack :360:  :ps3:  :wii: Wii U  :3ds:  $74.96

Skylanders Swap Force Enchanted Hoot Loop $14.96 *One time offer* *exclusive to Wal*Mart*

Skylanders Swap Force Character $14.96 each

Skylanders Swap Force Character $9.96 each

Skylanders Swap Force Adventure or Battle 3 Pack $24.96

Skylanders Strategy Guide $19.96

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ br.com

$129 for the 2DS is a great price though I wish they had simply made a cheaper to produce regular 3DS at that price. Like a 3DS lite or 3DS plus.

That said, its really easy to get enough money together for a 2DS so sales should go up. I wouldn't be surprised if we see them for $99 on black friday

Just a heads up for those who want to save a few bucks. 

Walmart online has the new Pokemon XL + Pokemon X/Y game for 229.96. 

Not much a savings but better than nothing. 

$129 for the 2DS is a great price though I wish they had simply made a cheaper to produce regular 3DS at that price. Like a 3DS lite or 3DS plus.

That said, its really easy to get enough money together for a 2DS so sales should go up. I wouldn't be surprised if we see them for $99 on black friday
I think the reason the 2ds can be cheaper is because Nintendo has to license the 3ds technology and has to pay a fee for each 3ds made. With the 2ds they don't have to pay any fee. Atleast that's what I read on some gaming news site, not sure how accurate that is

You are kidding right? A standard 3DS is only $50 more, and they've been on sale for less than that (or with gift cards/free games) plenty of times before. If you are in a position where that little bit of money is really a huge difference to you then I'd argue that maybe you shouldn't be looking into the system in the first place; at least not until your finances are in order.

But no matter how you slice it, $130 for that abomination is a terrible price, and I still can't figure out who this product is even aimed at. If you are young enough to not take care of your stuff, and fall under that <7 bracket, how the hell are you going to play something like Pokemon, where knowing how to read is a must?

Nope. Walmart is $0.03 cheaper than MSRP! How can you pass that up!?
I'll pricematch at Best Buy, thanks.

Last edited:
I was able to play my imported Pokemon White without knowing a lick of Japanese.
sonic_derp__by_chicho234-d5put6b.jpg

You are kidding right? A standard 3DS is only $50 more, and they've been on sale for less than that (or with gift cards/free games) plenty of times before. If you are in a position where that little bit of money is really a huge difference to you then I'd argue that maybe you shouldn't be looking into the system in the first place; at least not until your finances are in order.

But no matter how you slice it, $130 for that abomination is a terrible price, blah blah blah
This is really obnoxious and snobby. If I didn't have a 3DS I'd get a 2DS for sure. "Only" $50, that I could use for shoes or pay for some groceries, just because it looks a bit better?

One sale in the ad not mentioned here:

:360: Xbox 360 4GB system $179

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back