Lost Planet 3, Remember Me, DmC, RE: Revelations (PS3, 360) $19.99 @ Capcom Store

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
shipping is $7.33  :(

Lost Planet 3 - $19.99 PS3 / 360

Remember Me - $19.99 PS3 / 360; includes bonus DLC

Resident Evil: Revelations - $19.99 PS3 / 360; includes bonus DLC + add a RE Umbrella for $10 more

DmC: Devil May Cry - $19.99 PS3 / 360; add DmC pendant for $10 more

Thanks GBAstar for the heads up on the other games on sale, updated the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's actually quite a few good deals if you want to edit your OP I"ll let you take credit:

Remember Me = $19.99 (PS3/360); includes bonus DLC

RE: Revelations = $19.99 (PS3/360); includes bonus DLC + add a RE Umbrella for $10 more

DMC: Devil May Cry = $19.99 (PS3/360); add DMC pendant for $10 more

Lastly as of last night Lost Planet 3 traded into BB for $27 (PS3/360) and the PS3 version traded into Amazon for ~ $33

There's actually quite a few good deals if you want to edit your OP I"ll let you take credit:

Remember Me = $19.99 (PS3/360); includes bonus DLC

RE: Revelations = $19.99 (PS3/360); includes bonus DLC + add a RE Umbrella for $10 more

DMC: Devil May Cry = $19.99 (PS3/360); add DMC pendant for $10 more

Lastly as of last night Lost Planet 3 traded into BB for $27 (PS3/360) and the PS3 version traded into Amazon for ~ $33
Tempted by Remember Me and RE: R, but (1) shipping still kills the deal and (2) I can see both being $19.99 or lower at BF sales.

It's $9.52 for shipping if you buy 2 games which is a bit better, if I thought I would play these games right now I'd be tempted.

Grabbed DmC, Remember Me, and 2 x Lost Planet 3's (all PS3 copies) for a grand total of $91.06 (S&H charges decrease greatly after 1st item).

Will trade in both copies of Lost Planet 3 for a total of $66.40 in Amazon Credit, which means DmC and Remember Me cost me $12.33 each.  Score!  Also nets me $30 towards a 2nd Dualshock 4.

Anyone have experience with their shipping speed? Normally I'm patient but I'm afraid TiV would fall in a week or so.

Grabbed DmC, Remember Me, and 2 x Lost Planet 3's (all PS3 copies) for a grand total of $91.06 (S&H charges decrease greatly after 1st item).

Will trade in both copies of Lost Planet 3 for a total of $66.40 in Amazon Credit, which means DmC and Remember Me cost me $12.33 each. Score!
LP3 (PS3/360) trade into best buy for $27. Most likely will drop before they arrive but you could also try to lock in an online trade

Anyone have experience with their shipping speed? Normally I'm patient but I'm afraid TiV would fall in a week or so.
if you do USPS it will take at least 5-7 business days.

If you do UPS it will take 4-5 business days.

I did 2nd day because I bought a bunch of other stuff and standard was like $17 and 2nd day was like $26 so I just opted for the upgrade

Edit: I guess it depends on where you live too. They ship usually out of the MN, IN area

Order 1 - I got my copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Friday before it released on Tuesday.

Order 2 - I got my Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate T-Shirt 1 month 2 weeks after I ordered it. Mind you, this was an item that was "in stock" when I originally ordered it too!

Just check the Amazon values daily and resubmit new trades (have to cancel old ones first) as long as the value stays the same. Also, as long as you print out the actual label before the ship date for the trade-ins, Amazon will honor the values.

if you do USPS it will take at least 5-7 business days.

If you do UPS it will take 4-5 business days.

I did 2nd day because I bought a bunch of other stuff and standard was like $17 and 2nd day was like $26 so I just opted for the upgrade

Edit: I guess it depends on where you live too. They ship usually out of the MN, IN area

Order 1 - I got my copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Friday before it released on Tuesday.

Order 2 - I got my Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate T-Shirt 1 month 2 weeks after I ordered it. Mind you, this was an item that was "in stock" when I originally ordered it too!
Appreciate it, I will take the dive. Because I live dangerously.

EDIT: Backed down after I saw Digital River. I am a coward.

I wouldn't buy that umbrella. Sorry, but a $10 licensed umbrella seems like something that will end up in a landfill after a few uses.

Bought and submitted a trade-in on Amazon to get the promotion for $30 off a Dualshock 4. Was going to order some used games at Gamestop, but didn't want to take a chance with the condition before-hand. Being new, this is a sure thing.

Wow, not bad. The shipping charge is steep for one game, but acceptable for two or three. I picked up Remember Me, DmC, and Lost Planet 3 for ~$71.

I'm somewhat tempted by this, though I can probably wait to see if they hit a lower price later on. Currently, my back log is at about 100 games... fuck.

Tempted by Remember Me and RE: R, but (1) shipping still kills the deal and (2) I can see both being $19.99 or lower at BF sales.
Idk almost $30 for these is really good. I bought these at launch and I thought it was a good deal. Both Games are REALLY AWESOME! :p

Grabbed DmC, Remember Me, and 2 x Lost Planet 3's (all PS3 copies) for a grand total of $91.06 (S&H charges decrease greatly after 1st item).

Will trade in both copies of Lost Planet 3 for a total of $66.40 in Amazon Credit, which means DmC and Remember Me cost me $12.33 each. Score! Also nets me $30 towards a 2nd Dualshock 4.
How did you do this??? Amazon is trading the game for $15??

Buyer beware on Remember Me. It is an absolutely incredible concept and had a ridiculous amount of potential. The final product ended up being flawed and vapid, though. If you are not a very critical person, then you may end up really liking it. But for those that are more critical, its flaws are too numerous and too glaring to ignore. This is coming from an ardent cyber punk fan who was extremely excited for the game before playing it. I went fairly in depth on it in my Final Thoughts video--if anyone is interested.

Ok figured I'd take a gamble.

Bought:

Revelations PS3 $20

Umbrella Umbrella $10

2x Lost Planet 3 $40

Total was $85

Set to trade 2x LP3 for $42

Add $30 PS4 controller promo

$72-$60= $12

$42 spent - $12= $30 PS4 Controller

Not bad but I wish I could've gotten $33 credit.

I also traded a copy of Budokai HD which I paid $11 and two copies of Spec Ops: The Line (Paid $22 for both) for $30

Ultimately, I got two controllers for the price of one.

I listed this to give advice to those who still want a cheap controller

Buyer beware on Remember Me. It is an absolutely incredible concept and had a ridiculous amount of potential. The final product ended up being flawed and vapid, though. If you are not a very critical person, then you may end up really liking it. But for those that are more critical, its flaws are too numerous and too glaring to ignore. This is coming from an ardent cyber punk fan who was extremely excited for the game before playing it. I went fairly in depth on it in my Final Thoughts video--if anyone is interested.
i really liked the concept and the story, the gameplay dragged about halfway through. i began just doing basic combos to finish. definitely has a lot of potential for a sequel if they do it right

Happy to be a not very critical person, I enjoyed the ass off of it. More interesting than a goodly number of things released this year.

Just bought Remember me, dragons dogma: dark arisen & lost planet 3 for ps3 & xbox 360 The latter one so i can trade it to amazon and get beyond two souls for $20  :bouncy:  :bouncy:  :bouncy:

I've wanted a cheap copy of RE for a while now. Especially since I played 4 just recently for the first time. I hadn't played any since RE 1 and 2. So I ended up ordering 2x LP for 360 along with RE. I will trade the 2 LPs into Amazon for 42 + get the $30 DS credit and keep RE.

The Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen gave me a shipping credit and ended up being free. It also comes with a free "Pawn bubble budd"
Thanks

Also can anyone tell me it would be worth it to get Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen? I have Dragons Dogma which I could take to BB and get $11 and basically be paying $9 + tax to upgrade. Is it really worth the upgrade?

Edit- Thanks again SpidrMnky, after some research I decided it was worth it. Im pretty stoked, basically just got it for $9+tax.

Thanks

Also can anyone tell me it would be worth it to get Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen? I have Dragons Dogma which I could take to BB and get $11 and basically be paying $9 + tax to upgrade. Is it really worth the upgrade?

Edit- Thanks again SpidrMnky, after some research I decided it was worth it. Im pretty stoked, basically just got it for $9+tax.
Yea, the shipping killed a lot of these deals for me, but for some reason the shipping seemed random so I kept adding the various sale items and found that one gives a credit. I jumped on it even though I had Dragons Dogma myself :)

Edit: Did you have to pay tax? Mine didn't seem to charge me tax according to the "invoice". I haven't looked at the final charge on my card, but looks like it's "tax free" for me

if you snag dark arisen make sure you get a save game created for the original dragons dogma for the bonuses in the new game before you dump it (at least i think that's all you need)

Yea, the shipping killed a lot of these deals for me, but for some reason the shipping seemed random so I kept adding the various sale items and found that one gives a credit. I jumped on it even though I had Dragons Dogma myself :)

Edit: Did you have to pay tax? Mine didn't seem to charge me tax according to the "invoice". I haven't looked at the final charge on my card, but looks like it's "tax free" for me
Yea I got charged tax, maybe because im in Texas

Yea they charged me tax, maybe because im in Texas
if you snag dark arisen make sure you get a save game created for the original dragons dogma for the bonuses in the new game before you dump it (at least i think that's all you need)
I played for 1 minute just so I can have a save for DA.

just get ps+ because Europe just got this free this month so we'll be getting it soon too in the u.s.

Johnnybeachboy said:
DMC for PS3 is OOS.

Is the pendant worth getting?
Unboxing of it. It's actually not bad, but it had a severe amount of dust on it even though it was in wrapping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__MbbQ0_pto

bread's done
Back