* * * * - 20 votes

Best Buy Trade-in 5.0 - see FAQ in OP!

Trade In Best Buy Best Buy Trade In

#11101 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   6013 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted Yesterday, 10:03 PM

Fuck my luck.  I got there, checked it on my phone before I walked in and it was still there.  The girl scans my games and checks the website and it's gone.  I checked myself and sure enough, it was removed.  I literally missed it by minutes.

Wow, that sucks. BB is trolling you somehow. Right now me and lots of other people on the bluray.com forums are wondering why will still have Elite Plus today. Lots of people think they extended it even though we didn't qualify this year. I'm worried they just didn't update everything yet.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

Spoiler

#11102 Darby27   2 Legit 2 Quit! CAGiversary!   4710 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Wow, that sucks. BB is trolling you somehow. Right now me and lots of other people on the bluray.com forums are wondering why will still have Elite Plus today. Lots of people think they extended it even though we didn't qualify this year. I'm worried they just didn't update everything yet.

I had a similar experience to spooge last year with the 4GB 360s.  They changed the value while I was trading it in.

Re: Elite Plus, they were confusing people who met the threshold during the 2014 calendar year by sending out an "it's extended" email when it had always been supposed to go through 2/2016 for us.

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

#11103 mike568   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   275 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:25 PM

My Elite status is still working when it should have ended yesterday.

#11104 bob330i   just lookin' CAGiversary!   2774 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:50 AM

I got my confirmation of this year's elite plus last week.  Had over $5k logged.  Probably mostly in trades and the games on the $10 promos.