Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition - $99

sguttmann

CAGiversary!
Haven't come across anything on the forums about this.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition (Amazon)

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
pm'd @bestbuy and complained about shipping method so final cost $60. definately think it was worth that price.

I picked up on the frys deal and traded the game to amazons current trade promo essentially making my paladin aircraft basically free

I picked up on the frys deal and traded the game to amazons current trade promo essentially making my paladin aircraft basically free
Can't figure out how you did this, current trade value is ~$25, even if you count "promo credit" as real cash then it's still ~$55. Fry's has it for $70, not including tax.

That post is from Frys. Amazon has it for the same price.
Posted in reference to "not seeing anything about this" so I shared a link to give a better idea of the product prices jumping around.

No disrespect intended to the creator of this thread.

Can't figure out how you did this, current trade value is ~$25, even if you count "promo credit" as real cash then it's still ~$55. Fry's has it for $70, not including tax.
Well, at $25, he probably added a $5 game to make is eligible for the $30 off DS4 and $20 off Beyond: Two Souls. If that was counted, $25+$30+$20=around $75.

Well, at $25, he probably added a $5 game to make is eligible for the $30 off DS4 and $20 off Beyond: Two Souls. If that was counted, $25+$30+$20=around $75.
Oh now I see it. Provided that both Beyond and DS4 is purchase, count the total $20 + $30. Wouldn't be the math formula I use on this series of transactions, but I guess its justifiable.

Oh now I see it. Provided that both Beyond and DS4 is purchase, count the total $20 + $30. Wouldn't be the math formula I use on this series of transactions, but I guess its justifiable.
He got it right. And I will purchase both.

I doubt the plane is even worth the space it takes up. If anyone's interested in that aspect of this edition, you should probably look elsewhere. Hell, you could probably get a semi-decent used one with a used copy of the game for the same price. Just look at the reviews for this thing. It's a video game collector's edition, one should never go in expecting quality merchandise. 

bread's done
Back