FREE PSP/PS Vita Game Valhalla Knights

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
Saw this posted on RFD after someone i know told me of it  So i thought i post it here for those who don't go over there

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/valhalla-knights/cid=UP1023-ULUS10230_00-VALHALLAKNLEGACY

Full game is free  and if i am correct there's one coming in November for PS Vita Specifically   so those who try this may know what to expect in the coming Valhalla Game possibly ?

if you don't do it on website  you can go onto PS3  ( and probably Vita )  to download the game free as well. i just did on PS3 to cancel it to have it on the download list   website says free on the PS3 store access way itself doesn't show any price but to just download it.

* EDIT *  rarc602  mentioned on XSEED Twitter Feed that the game is free till the 21st.   also the link i posted Doesn't work .. but it does bring you to the Sony store page so you can type the name of the game in Search and find it that way  if you choose to do that

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder though. I read on Xseed's twitter page that this will be free til the 21st, so grab it while you can!

The link doesnt work but I just did a search for the game and it is free. Thanks OP
Your welcome. i can't direct link it for some reason ... might be doing something wrong but the info is there. and also if you use the website i guess you can always type the name on the upper Right hand corner in the Search Bar

bread's done
Back