YMMV: New $10 titles at Big Lots (Anarchy Reigns, Yakuza: Dead Souls, Castlevania LoS, others)

deadtrees

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Spotted a free-standing display for $10 games at the Sicklerville, NJ location. 100% YMMV, as with all Big Lots deals.

:360:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Dead Rising 2
Rage
Dreamcast Collection
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Red Faction: Armageddon
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

:ps3:
Anarchy Reigns
Yakuza: Dead Souls
Binary Domain
Tekken 6
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (GH)
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

:wii:
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
You Don't Know Jack
Batman: The Brave and the Bold

:3ds:
Shinobi
Splinter Cell 3D

I'd also like to remind you guys, that starting tomorrow at 4PM we'll be giving Buzz Club members 20% off. On Sunday, everyone gets the 20%.

Dang, I was right next to a Big Lots last night and didn't even bother going in.

Not too much exciting there for me, but Rage and DC collection.

I've seen the Tukwila, WA one with Yakuza: Dead Souls, but it was $18.88.  I'd easily get Anarchy Reigns if I found it there for $10.

I stopped by my BL and saw the display, it's different then the $18.88 rack. They didn't have the games I was looking for from the OP's list but there were a few not on the list some people may want: Fallout 3 Game of the Year, Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 for PS3, years 5-7 and Dead Rising 1 for the 360.

IDK about this. Ive seen Shinobi for the 3DS for awhile  & it was $15. Off topic if your going to BL be on the look out for MOTU Classics from Matty Collector. I will l trade you for some vintage NES, SNES, Gameboy gameboy I have :)

My store still has the normal $18.88/$15 prices, too, not $10 (was just looking at splinter cell 3d tonight for $15).  I'd probably be all over the RE Remake for wii if i found it for $10.  Maybe I'll head back and look closer when the 20% off starts.

Saw these at my local Big Lots. Grabbed the cases for AC Brotherhood and RE Wii. They couldn't find the actual games behind the counter though. Friggin waste of time....

I stopped in, and despite still being tagged at $15, Splinter Cell 3D rang up for $10, so $8 with the 20% off.  Thanks OP!

I'll stop by my local BL tomorrow. I'd definitly be interested in Yakuza: Dead Souls at that price. I've been wanting it for awhile, just never pulled the trigger on buying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found REmake and Yakuza: Dead Souls.

And by "found", I mean I found the boxes for them, but when I took them up to the register they didn't actually receive any copies to sell.

What I did find though were SKYLANDERS GIANTS FRITO-LAY VARIETY PACKS FOR $5.16 after 20% off. The sidekick promo codes were printed inside the bag itself and they were still good.

Also 30 cent slim jims.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up to a deal in my own backyard. I had to go to Target today anyway so I decided to go to the Sicklerville Big Lots store instead of the Glassboro one (which is a dump) and they still had the three games I was looking for (Yakuza: Dead Souls, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 4) To sweeten the deal it's 20% off your entire purchase today only (not sure if this is all Big Lots or just that particular store) so I ended up only paying $8 per game instead of $10. Thanks again.

Grabbed Anarchy Reigns (PS3) for $8. Thanks OP!

20% off is at all Big Lots stores today... some stores are open until 10PM too.

Saw

F1 race stars 360
Minute to Win it 360
MLB 2K11

Assissins Creed Brotherhood PS3
Aragon's Quest PS3
Luchadore legends PS3

Rayman 3ds
Cubic Ninja 3ds
NBA touch n tap (something like that )

Harry Potter Lego ds
Lego Battles ds

Minute to win it Wii
Ivy the Kiwi Wii

plus all the above mentioned there were more but it was a madhouse

Grabbed two reportedly mediocre games because they're only $8. Ace Combat Assault Horizon (360) because I love flight games and Splinter Cell 3D (3DS) because I need something to wash out that awful SS: Blacklist taste.

nothing at mine, wanted batman for the wii. going to check the town I work in this week but not worth the gas to drive to get the 20% off.

but I did get new sheets for my bed.

205xfeo.jpg

went to the store in janesville WI they had 1 copy of yakuza left and some random other games.
Yea, I probably should have mentioned that I was going to grab 2 copies of Resident Evil Zero Archives and Ivy the Kiwi and they only had 1 copy of each so they probably didn't get a lot of copies of each game.

I think my store might have just put out the $10 bin today.  Didn't see it yesterday, but went back on a whim today and scored RE Remake (wii) and James Noir's Hollywood Crimes (3DS).  Sweet.  Thanks again, OP!

The Big Lots in Anaheim, California next to K-Mart and Teppanyaki Grill has the $10 Titles. 

Picked up Yakuza Dead Souls, Anarchy Reigns, and Binary Domain for $26. The Cashier signed me up for the Buzz Club Rewards while we're at it, and was nice enough to scan the 20% off coupon for me when I didn't have one. Would've picked up Resident Evil and Resident Evil 4 for the Wii but I didn't have enough on me. Oh well. 

All in all, thanks OP! 

Big Lots has fake box display copies, but the copy you get is sealed. Why can't Gamestop do this instead of gutting games?

Big Lots has fake box display copies, but the copy you get is sealed. Why can't Gamestop do this instead of gutting games?
because that would make sense... And arguably its cheaper to gut games and store just the cartridges and such.

for every ds case they don't have I'd image they can fit 36 ds cartidges.

I picked up bejeweled 3 and prof layton unwound future for 12 each. not amazin but good enough as new games for me.

The 20% off coupon was automatically taken off for me as well, my local store had all the games the OP mentioned. These are some great Sega gems. I walked out the door with 3 $9.99 games for around $25. They also had Hitman Absolution for PS3 for $12.88 

Wish I had seen this yesterday.  Might still check it out later this week, $10 isn't bad for some of those.  

Grabbed

Ivy The KiwI
Resident Evil Zero Archives
Yakuza Dead Souls
Has anyone else saw Resident Evil 0? The Big Lots I went to had the RE Remake, but not 0. Would have loved to get both. I picked up Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and the RE Remake.

Snagged an F1 All Stars this morning when they opened at 9. Looked like they had about all of the ones on this list. May go back later just to check for the RE ones.

Picked up Legends Of WrestleMania at my local store. Really great looking game compared to the SmackDown VS RAW games.

Has anyone else saw Resident Evil 0? The Big Lots I went to had the RE Remake, but not 0. Would have loved to get both. I picked up Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and the RE Remake.
It was the only one they had as well as I tried to snag 2 of them and they only had the 1 copy. My store was missing some of the other titles people were reporting so, like most things at Big Lots, it appears pretty random.

I also saw Perfect Dark Zero Limited Edition. I didn't grab one, but I hadn't seen it mentioned on here so thought I'd add that as well. I'm hoping my store restocks some more as I'd love to grab a couple that weren't available at my store but others reported getting.

bread's done
Back