Toysrus BOGO 40% off deal for console games and GMG 25% off pc games

kentheguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Toys r us is having a by one get one 40$ off deal on games.  Will work on pre-orders ONLINE ONLY.  If you want a game that's currently out, I recommend going to the store.  If you want a pre-order though, it HAS TO BE DONE ONLINE.  However, to get free shipping, you'll need to buy at least 4 games (make sure they all cost the same amount, or else the 40% off only gets take off the cheaper one).  So you can get 4 and sell 3 to some friends.  

Also, greenmangaming.com has 25% off pc games and will work on Arkham Origins.  Here's the coupon code for that:  GMG25-J2566-L2GHZ

I have a few more sales listed on my video, but nothing you haven't already seen here, like that shop.ca/ebates.ca one, thanks to dtrader69 for that one and the humble bundle.  Still though, I might as well post my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T96jpg7kNpY

Last edited by a moderator:
Online Toys R us has such a terrible selection.
Yeah, it seems like they pulled a lot of the good stuff away for the sale. Probably shipped them to the actual stores or something. Still though, i pre-ordered my copy of CoD: Ghost at a discount, so I'm happy.

bread's done
Back