3DS XL Pokemon LE

KonohaShinobi

CAGiversary!
Should I bite now and pay for it, or should I coast until next weekend and pray that they will still have some available for purchase when the game actually drops?

I'm just worried that a bundle will drop when the game releases with the LE still being available. 

What do you guys think?

I doubt a new bundle will come out.

NA have 3 possible Pokemon XL that we have not seen and non of them have been leaked by anyone, news/store SKU etc.

for X/Y there was the Gold X/Y LL that was pokemon center only in Japan. Japan got the Blue X/Y LL (no red).   NA got the Blue and Red X/Y XL so that may just cancel out any need to bring gold here.

Then there are Eevee and Charizard but there has been no mention of it anywhere unlike the Pikachu and it also doesn't make sense to bundle X/Y game with these XL when the actualy X/Y XL is not bundled.  

Plus, 2DS is released the same day and that would make more sense to bundle it as being more children/budget friendly but there is not a single mention of it also.  Maybe stores will run their own bundle, but I don't follow store specific threads.

The gamestop tracker for my LA has 8 GS within 5 miles of my location and all show the Red X/Y XL in stock with only 1 being low stock.  I would probably not wait till the same day the game is release to pick them up but considering the process to have new LE/bundle/etc shipped and tagged and advertised, it would be unlikely to have all of this go unnoticed so close to game release.

Every bestbuy and target and gamestop in my area seems to have it. I live in a highly populated area so I assume this is similar nationwide.

These certainly aren't hard to find. If you wait long enough we might see a general sale on 3DS hardware and that would be the best time to buy.

But because Walmart/Best Buy/Target/Toys R Us/Kmart/Mom and Pop stores all got these and there has yet to be a sale on them I doubt they'll disappear anytime soon

Seems like they will not be hard to find for several months. That said, I would not plan to wait too long if these do tickle your fancy. Most likely they will be hard to locate around Xmas or beyond. If not by Black Friday. 

bread's done
Back