Price drops on lots of pre-owned games at Best Buy

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice catch OP.  There are even games at higher prices that dropped a bit.  LEGO LOTR and XCOM are both $9.99.

Now we need a B2G1!

L4D2 is now $14.99.

Some examples:

:ps3: :360: :wii: Nascar 2011: The Game $4.99

:360: The Gunstringer $4.99

:ps3: Starhawk $4.99

Vita :ps3: :360: F1 2011 $4.99

:3ds: Samurai Warriors Chronicles $4.99

:wii: Monopoly $4.99

:360: You Don't Know Jack $4.99

:360: Super Street Fighter IV $4.99

:ps3: Dead Space $4.99

:ps3: World Series of Poker 2008 $4.99

How do I access the coupon? I have an MH3U I want to trade but I need another game.

And thanks, OP.

Only took a quick look at the PS3 titles, but there are some solid deals. I didn't see anything worth storming to Best Buy for though.

Nice find OP.

That's why I don't post as often here anymore. You want everything done for you. I'll post some examples afer I'm done checking out.
What the fuck is the point of posting if you don't provide info.

Look forward to my post soon about game deals on Amazon, use their search for yourself.

Dam the @gamer for $10 off coupon expired yesterday....i was about to get mario but ill wait for a cheaper price.

I LOVE YOU OP!

Picked up F1 2011 for vita, xcom for 360, nascar 2011 360, child of eden 360 all for $2.66 because I used my GTA 5 $20 cert.

Im not done though, I just had to make sure I got those 4

Picked up a ton of games. Mostly to build some credit at GS.

F1 2011 (Vita), The Orange Box, NFS: MW (Old), Saint's Row Double Pack, The Gunstringer, Kane & Lynch 2, MLB 2k12, X-Com Enemy Unknown, Doom 3 BFG, Driver San Francisco, Nascar 2011 all for X360, and Nascar 2011 and World Series of Poker 2011 for PS3.

Gunstringer - $4.80 shipped after GCU discount, free Elite Plus shipping, and tax. One of my favorite games ever and have 1500 GS in it already but I traded in the disc then bought a GoD version later. I'm thrilled to have the actual disc back on my shelf.

That's strange, my GCU 10% didn't apply on my first order. Might be worth complaining about, since it was an order of $66.

Also, I grabbed WWE All-Stars (PS3) for $10 and Hasbro Family Game Night 3 (360) for $15.

My Yakuza 4 order already says canceled on my Orders page.  WTF?  God damn, ordering online from Best Buy is a total crapshoot anymore.

Almost everything is "in-stock" so most stuff is probably getting cancelled.
Got an email right away saying it was based on "not being able to verify my information." I'm not sure what that means, I was logged in and used Gift Cards to pay. Oh well, placed the order again. We'll see what happens.

Got an email right away saying it was based on "not being able to verify my information." I'm not sure what that means, I was logged in and used Gift Cards to pay. Oh well, placed the order again. We'll see what happens.
Just got the same thing, order of 4 games cancelled. Like you, I placed the same order again seeing as all 4 still showed in stock!

It's not tied to anything in particular from experience. Not holding out a lot of faith with my orders.

Ouch.

My 2nd order was canceled. Gonna try one more time with a different Gift Card, and then give up.
There is a chance that it could mean you are banned, if it cancels the order. Try checking out as a guest (and maybe add your RZ number that way to get your 10%?) and see if it goes through.

There is a chance that it could mean you are banned, if it cancels the order. Try checking out as a guest (and maybe add your RZ number that way to get your 10%?) and see if it goes through.
My first 2 orders appear to have gone through, though I only got a confirmation email for one of them.

Haha banned from Best Buy. That's just what I need this week...

bread's done
Back