Help out a fellow CAG(and get some free stuff too)

masa15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey everyone, I need your help. I'm desperately in need of credits for bing rewards, and doing daily searches is kinda slow. To speed it up, I'm hoping I can get some of you to sign up using my link: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=_a6819bac-7647-b865-e675-a69be2dfa5d8

Offer's open to anyone, no matter how many posts you have, how long you've been a member...

If you do sign up, post here, and I'll give you something in return, possibly a 2 day Xbox live code.
I hope this works, and thanks for your help!

I usually don't do this type of thing, but I'm in a generous mood. :razz:

I don't have an Xbox or 360, so have no need for the freebie you were giving away, but figured I'd help you out anyway.  Not sure what you get for each one, but hey...enjoy!  Don't spend them credits all in one place now! ;)

I usually don't do this type of thing, but I'm in a generous mood. :razz:

I don't have an Xbox or 360, so have no need for the freebie you were giving away, but figured I'd help you out anyway. Not sure what you get for each one, but hey...enjoy! Don't spend them credits all in one place now! ;)
Thank you so much. Each person I get to sign up using my link gives me 10 credits. Every 375 credits gives me a $3 Xbox gift card. I need $15 to be able to get DLC for my games. Sucks.

bread's done
Back