- - - - -

GGT 273 blames the PS4 for dot's upcoming diarrhea

ggt taco bell ps4 poop

#481 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   34668 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

This isn't lame. 

It's super cool. I'm the car.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

#482 CaptainJoel   The Best Clone CAGiversary!   13810 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Uraizen and I are playing Monopoly online.

I feel bad for those of you playing a lame internet board game right now instead.

Joke's on you. We haven't been playing for a loooong time now.

#483 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   34668 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

Well Uraizen and I have been playing for a long time. Getting pretty intense.

#484 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17022 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

I like how indidawg timed not paying for xbox gold around  the time when we were supposed to co-op tomorrow. Its cool

#485 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   34668 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

Its bcuz he's going to play something with me instead tomorrow.

On PS3. 

Which doesn't need Gold. Sorry bro.

#486 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15962 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

I have a 14 day trial with Tomb Raider.

Whatever dawg.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#487 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17022 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

Its bcuz he's going to play something with me instead tomorrow.

On PS3. 

Which doesn't need Gold. Sorry bro.

Beyond two shits?

See what I did there? I added the word shit to the game title of a game which doesn't have the word shit.

#488 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17022 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

I have a 14 day trial with Tomb Raider.

Whatever dawg.

I have two of those because I bought tomb raider twice. Support crystal dynamics.

#489 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   34668 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

You mean Square Enix.

#490 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Im diggin Beyond so far, its cool, its easy and you pretty much can't die but dat Ellen Page azz. HNNGGGG

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#491 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15962 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

doritos-nads.jpg

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#492 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15962 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

tumblr_mkfin4dIXN1s9fui7o4_400.jpg

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#493 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Yo you should post up your own pics Indig. Bet you look better than Leda

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#494 CaptainJoel   The Best Clone CAGiversary!   13810 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

http://www.cheapassg...dahz/?p=8193040

#495 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39367 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

Why are we mourning Cheddahz?

#496 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

Just realized that this thread is gonna be over soon. Dayum! Who makin dat fresh new thread yo?

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#497 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15962 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

Why are we mourning Cheddahz?

He will arise again.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#498 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5501 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

indig just signed up for a brony dating site.

#499 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15962 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

Luxuria does average on his exams.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#500 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15962 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ant-to-make-it/

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.