Pre-Order: Call of Duty: Ghost or Battlefield 4 (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360) $48.99 + Free Shipping

chinese55

CAGiversary!
For those interested; offer expires 10/9

Video Games on Pre-Order

• Call of Duty: Ghost Pre-Order (PS3 or Xbox 360)
    $48.99 + Free Shipping
  • Promo Code: EMCWXXM78

[*]Call of Duty: Ghost Pre Order (PS4 or Xbox One)
  • $48.99 + Free Shipping
  • Promo Code: EMCWXXM238

[*]Battlefield 4 Pre-Order (PS3 or Xbox 360)
  • $48.99 + Free Shipping
  • Promo Code: EMCWXXM76

[*]Battlefield 4 Pre-Order (PS4 or Xbox One)
  • $48.99 + Free Shipping
  • Promo Code: EMCWXXM77

Also available

[*]Pokemon Y Pre-Order (Nintendo 3DS)
  • $34.99 + Free Shipping
  • Promo Code: EMCWXXM82

Update:

For PS3 and XBox 360 versions, Amazon has now added a $10 promotional credit to the BF4 pre-order, making it a better deal for people . Plus, Amazon Prime members can get it delivered on launch day for free.

http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-4-Xbox-360/dp/B00BXE4KWG/ref=sr_1_1?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=C87eqDA-EeOLodq11iuuXg5kz1_0Pvj3_0_0_0&ie=UTF8&qid=1381239856&sr=8-1&keywords=battlefield+4

Source from SD: Discombobulated

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Just saw this in my email and was coming to post it. I hope they do a deal on that new Spongebob.

Or, maybe it'll have a BF deal.

Thanks OP! Pretty good deals (well, as good as it's going to get) for people interested in CoD. If I may, I'd suggest you put Newegg in the thread title to let people know that's where the pre-orders are from.

A bit of an off-topic question: I'm not a Pokemon guy, I've never played any of them. Nothing against it, just not my thing. I've always wondered though, why do they always come out with 2 versions of Pokemon games when there is a new one? Like now there is Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, and before I remember a Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Are they separate games or... ? What's the deal with that, I've never understood. Anyway, thanks.

Here is your answer.........I dont play either, i dont bother to find out until you point it out...lol

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131006190056AAoAB0X

Thanks OP! Pretty good deals (well, as good as it's going to get) for people interested in CoD. If I may, I'd suggest you put Newegg in the thread title to let people know that's where the pre-orders are from.

A bit of an off-topic question: I'm not a Pokemon guy, I've never played any of them. Nothing against it, just not my thing. I've always wondered though, why do they always come out with 2 versions of Pokemon games when there is a new one? Like now there is Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, and before I remember a Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Are they separate games or... ? What's the deal with that, I've never understood. Anyway, thanks.

Different versions lead to more sales. Even if the differences are minute, people will have the urge and need to buy both games. Usually the difference between versions are the type of pokemon and legendaries that you can catch.

Different versions lead to more sales. Even if the differences are minute, people will have the urge and need to buy both games. Usually the difference between versions are the type of pokemon and legendaries that you can catch.
Wow.... that's ballsy of them. Daft for a video game, but ballsy. I know crack dealers who do very similar things...

if you plan to get ps4 or xbox oneonsole later, you still can transfer/upgrade your battlefield and call of duty game data keep all your unlocking weapns, it just $9.99, so total will be $58.98. Promo should be end next year March 31st, 2014. (Please correct me if i'm wrong)

I'm actually tempted by COD on PS4...what is wrong with me?!?!
Take the opportunity to enjoy 64 player with vehicle matches via Battlefield 4 instead. Don't forget, Newegg doesn't charge till they ship so you can always cancel one or the other later on.

I would jump on the BF COD for Xbox One, cept I already ordered them at best buy with giftcards. Might pick up pokemon..

Hmmm.  Tough decision.  Already have one copy of CoD coming in.  Could trade/flip that one and buy this one for myself.  For BF4, pay $50 now or wait for Black Friday sale...hmmm....

Thinking bout battlefield 4...i hate ea's Web browser based server selector on pc..pain in the ass

Should I use my $40 in eShop credit to get Pokemon, or jump on this deal? The only upcoming game that appeals to me is Zelda. Hmmmmm...

Grabbed B4 for One and cancelling my Amazon order. Hopefully they have more deals soon on the other next gen launch games.

Think I'm going to move all my launch games to Newegg since their free shipping will get me the games a lot faster than Amazon's.

Anybody know when Newegg changed their free shipping option to Super Egg Saver (4-8 days) from 3 day? Just noticed this as I was looking at some other games.

How quick is the shipping with Newegg as far as release date stuff goes? Should I expect to get it around the 12th of Nov?

if you plan to get ps4 or xbox oneonsole later, you still can transfer/upgrade your battlefield and call of duty game data keep all your unlocking weapns, it just $9.99, so total will be $58.98. Promo should be end next year March 31st, 2014. (Please correct me if i'm wrong)
Well, I think you're half-right. Here is the official CoD upgrade offer announcement.

The PS3 versions contain an upgrade PSN Store code for the PS4 version - the cost is $10 to upgrade.

The Xbox 360 version, though, apparently contains no such code. Microsoft will be selling a $70 digital package on Xbox Live that includes both Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions. But if you get the physical 360 version of Ghosts, you essentially have to figure out on your own how you're going to acquire a physical (or digital) copy of the Xbox One version.

Bottom line: if you want to own both versions (current get and next-gen), your in great shape if you're a Sony CAG, but your not helped here if you're a Microsoft CAG. (As NewEgg is not going the GameStop/Amazon $10 trade-in upgrade route).

Do you get the free fall map download for PS4 if you buy the PS3 version then do the PS4 digital upgrade for $10?

Anybody know when Newegg changed their free shipping option to Super Egg Saver (4-8 days) from 3 day? Just noticed this as I was looking at some other games.

How quick is the shipping with Newegg as far as release date stuff goes? Should I expect to get it around the 12th of Nov?

Wow, this is annoying. 4-7 Day shipping for a next-gen launch game I want ASAP?

To some extent, shipping cripples this deal.

I have pre-ordered 25-30 games from NewEgg. 90% of those "Free 3-Day Shipping" offers arrived in exactly three days. This worked well for me: game came out Tuesday, it arrives Friday, I have it for the weekend. Only a few of the pre-ordered games ever arrived on the Thursday, and I had some that didn't get here until the following Monday. So I take NewEgg at its word that I would not have the game for 4 to 7 shipping days if I went with Free shipping.

I was looking at Battlefield 4 for Xbox One - as it is officially released three days prior to the console's launch. But if I want it console launch Day One, I either have to pay $5 for shipping - making the grand total a slightly-underwhelming $54 - or I have to wait until the following week to get it for $49. If getting the game for launch day is a big deal - and for me it certainly is - I may as well just trade in GameStop credit (no taxes here in Washington State) at a credit cost of $60 and call it good.

I was gonna do the xbox digital route for both versions but honestly I figure I can wait a couple of weeks for just the xbox one version.  I jumped on this deal for the xbone version thanks guys!

Thinking I'll preorder BF4 for now and maybe Ghosts later. I was gonna go the BB route since I have a couple GC's and want the $10 cert but I plan to buy a TV at BB instead so that will use up my funds.

Thanks for posting the deal.

I've been holding off on pre-ordering any PS4 games until today.  Hopefully Newegg will post more $48.99 deals so I can build my library.  No tax from Newegg beats paying ~$66 bucks at a retail store or Amazon.

Thank OP!

I ordered BF4 for PS4. I was thinking doing the BF4 for PS3, than later pay 10$ for upgrading to PS4, but, I'm playing BF4 Beta now on PS3, and it is freezing so much, that I gave up on that idea. 

where is your location and which warehouse neweegg ship from?. thanks

I have pre-ordered 25-30 games from NewEgg. 90% of those "Free 3-Day Shipping" offers arrived in exactly three days. This worked well for me: game came out Tuesday, it arrives Friday, I have it for the weekend. Only a few of the pre-ordered games ever arrived on the Thursday, and I had some that didn't get here until the following Monday. So I take NewEgg at its word that I would not have the game for 4 to 7 shipping days if I went with Free shipping.

I was looking at Battlefield 4 for Xbox One - as it is officially released three days prior to the console's launch. But if I want it console launch Day One, I either have to pay $5 for shipping - making the grand total a slightly-underwhelming $54 - or I have to wait until the following week to get it for $49. If getting the game for launch day is a big deal - and for me it certainly is - I may as well just trade in GameStop credit (no taxes here in Washington State) at a credit cost of $60 and call it good.

Huh, just realized Amazon added $10 credit towards pre-orders of BF4.  FYI - in case anyone else didn't know.

Since I don't pay taxes yet and get release day delivery, gonna stick with Amazon for now.

Still might jump on CoD though...

It seems COD for XBone and PS4 is coming out on the 5th, over a week before PS4's release date and weeks before XBONE comes out, so the free shipping should be ok.

Cancelled my preorder of dishonored GOTY, decided money's better spent on pokemon for 35 no tax free ship

Sure that dishonored's DLC would just go to backlog, but I am buying into the hype! First Pokemon in 15 years for me (since Red on GBC lol)

where is your location and which warehouse neweegg ship from?. thanks
I'm in southeast Washington State. (Kennewick, WA)

I believe the games have been coming from a NewEgg warehouse in California, which makes sense as that is its base of operations and has only Oregon between us....

Sometimes the free shipping option is Super Egg Saver and other times it's free 3-day shipping. It just depends on the item for sale really. I don't really mind which it is, as long as there IS free shipping available, which sometimes there isn't on Newegg.

I live within a few hundred miles of their Memphis shipping center so whenever they would ship a game from there on Monday via UPS ground, I would get it on release day. Sometimes they would ship from California and it took the full 3 days but that was rare. Anyway, I've got the 4-8 day free shipping on BF4 so I'll see how that turns out. Probably just end up getting the rest of my launch games at Target using my RedCard for the 5% discount if no other deals come up between now and then.

It seems COD for XBone and PS4 is coming out on the 5th, over a week before PS4's release date and weeks before XBONE comes out, so the free shipping should be ok.
Hey, thanks. You're spot-on, per this article here.

So if you order next-gen CoD, you should be good to go on the console release date. Well done, sir!

I kinda want BF4 and COD:G. I haven't played either of these franchises in quite awhile. I kinda got away from multiplayer. Can anyone tell me if these will have good single player campaigns?

I kinda want BF4 and COD:G. I haven't played either of these franchises in quite awhile. I kinda got away from multiplayer. Can anyone tell me if these will have good single player campaigns?
If you're interested mainly in the campaigns you might as well pass or just try to rent them. Both campaigns will almost certainly be only 5-6 hours each.

Thanks, OP.  I had a pre order with TRU that was just a dollar or two cheaper, however I have experience with Newegg and their shipping, so I decided to do this one instead based on that. 

Huh, just realized Amazon added $10 credit towards pre-orders of BF4. FYI - in case anyone else didn't know.

Since I don't pay taxes yet and get release day delivery, gonna stick with Amazon for now.

Still might jump on CoD though...
that $10 credit is cool, i have mine pre-ordered on amazon as well, paid it off with credit already

bread's done
Back