PSN - $10 Wallet Credit With Purchase of 1 Year PlayStation+ @ $49.99 Exp. 10/29

Lucid Games

CAGiversary!
First time posting, so I can't post links. Did a search & couldn't find a current topic on this. PlayStation Network is offering a $10 wallet credit with the purchase of a 1-year PlayStation Plus Membership. Not an incredible deal, but figured a few might be interested. Details below:

Limited Time Offer

For a limited time, purchase a 1-year membership of PlayStation®Plus from the PlayStation®Store, get $10 SEN Wallet credit

*Must purchase 1-year PlayStation®Plus membership via SEN Wallet by October 29, 2013. Retail purchases are excluded. $10 bonus will be credited to your SEN Wallet by November 8th, 2013 (up to a total of $100 USD credit).

Not posted because it falls under the same spend $50 for $10 credit on PSN promotion. It has been discussed at length in that thread.

1.) All purchases must be made by SEN wallet

2.) 1 year card redemption doesn't work for $10 back

3.) Buying 1 year through PSN counts for $10 even though it is 49.99 and not 50

4.) Redeeming and using $s from in-store $ cards works as well.

I got an email about the $10 back for adding on 1 year of PS+.  So this deal can't be tacked onto the already existing $10 back for spending $50 on PSN deal, eh?  That's too bad :/

PS+ has been good to me. I might buy a $50 card and buy another year before November.  I'm guessing PS+ will still be around for the PS3 a year from now.  I'm not yet ready to dive into the PS4.

bread's done
Back