Wii U Pro Controller (White) $9.99 @ BBY YMMV

BlueLobstah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
It looks like BestBuy is clearing out the Wii U Pro Controller (White), and it looks like prices vary from $9.99 to $11.99:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&dt=cr&skuId=5764068&lg=-86.75575256347656&ld=33.314842224121094&rd=248

The best way to find if it's available in your area is to Change Area, then set your price to Less than $25, then set your brand to Nintendo. From there you should be able to see if there are any stores that have it available for store pickup.

I was able to schedule a store pickup for one close to me for $10.99.

Other things (maybe) of interest:

Wii U Stand and Cradle - $2.99 and up

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&skuId=6850926&ld=33.314842224121094&lg=-86.75575256347656&rd=248&dt=cr

Playstation 3 Move Controller - $11.99 and up

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&dt=cr&skuId=1122178&lg=-86.75575256347656&ld=33.314842224121094&rd=248

Playstation 3 Move Navigon Controller - $4.99 and up

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat16010&type=page&skuId=1122187&ld=33.314842224121094&lg=-86.75575256347656&rd=248&dt=cr

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal.  Unfortunately, the nearest BB (for me) that has the conroller isn't worth the gas money.  Alas, hopefully others can take advantage of the savings.  

Thanks for the heads up! My nearest store doesn't have one, but one in my area does for $10.99. I picked one up when they were $24.99 on a deal of the day and am kicking myself now (still haven't used it, lol). I'm also seeing the PS Move Sharpshooter clearanced for $6.99

Sweet. One is on my way home (sorta) for $10.99. Thinking about picking it up. I already have the black one and could use another one for when 3D World hits and for Smash/Kart 8

Mine does not  have the controller, but it has Nerf Armor for $4.99, Silicone jacket for $1.99, Gaming Essentials kit for $5.99, and the stand and cradle set for $2.99

The closest one near me is $20, a little too high to get another controller I'll probably rarely use.  Thanks though!

Thank. You. TC.  :bow:

Local store had 3 last week on clearance for $23, but I decided to hold off. So glad I did, grabbed one off this deal for $11. Now I can go pick this up Saturday right after I get X/Y from the TRU right across the street. :whee:

/facepalm

We're sorry! Due to high demand, the status of one or more of your items has changed.

X Sold Out: Nintendo - Pro Controller for Nintendo Wii U - White This item has been removed from your order.

Bah, despite there being one store that has this for $12.99 with in-store pickup available, I can't add it to the cart without getting a "Sold Out" message. :wall:

Any chance they would price match a different Best Buy that has it at a lower price?
BestBuy doesn't price match clearance items.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment-Pricing/Best-Buy-Low-Price-Guarantee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000

Alabama is a little too far for me.

Because they don't make the white system any longer, the black controller is not discontinued.
Well that's why you change the location. ;-) I couldn't find a good way to link it otherwise, because when you change the location it resets all the other options you've selected.

I was able to find one for $10.99 that is located by my parents house. So when I visit them during the week I will go pick it up. Lucked out for once.

Any chance they would price match a different Best Buy that has it at a lower price?
This was a good question. I purchased the only 2 of these I found when they were $27.99 a couple of weeks ago (The cheapest and only ones I could find at the time) and I had a feeling it would get lower.

But per the verbage:

The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to: Contract mobile phones sold by any online retailer, the online prices of retailers not listed, the online prices of third party vendors (Marketplace vendors) on designated major online retailers websites, post purchase price match requests to competitor's prices, Best Buy for Business™, offers that include financing, gift card offers, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, competitors' service prices, items that are advertised as limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, our and our competitor's Deal of the Day, daily deals, special hour sale event items and credit card offers, BestBuy. com Clearance & More and Marketplace items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving.

*Wah Wah Wah* (No dice)

None left at any of my local stores. Tempted to pick up one of the Afterglow controllers for $8 though.

Also if I knew for sure that the US was eventually getting the karaoke app I'd pick up two of the microphones at $4 each.

Was able to order a PS3 Nav controller over the phone with a gift card for store pickup for $5. Thanks OP.

Now I have 2x Move, 2x Nav, Sharpshooter, Wheel, and a 4 port charge dock. Since the PS4 can use the Move items (no word on the accessories like Sharpshooter and wheel though) I figured this wasn't a bad $5 investment.

K.. I just bought one on sale for $30 at Best Buy 2 days ago and opened it. Can I price adjust this somehow?

Yes, I just did that last night and then the price dropped. Gonna cancel (or just not pick up-it auto cancels after a day or two) and just pick up two at the new price

Yes, I just did that last night and then the price dropped. Gonna cancel (or just not pick up-it auto cancels after a day or two) and just pick up two at the new price

Thank you OP.

Have you guys been using best buy giftcards with any success? I just used a giftcard to order a controller, but I'm dreading that they'll send me some kind of notice that it didn't work. I remember CAGs talking about this a while back and I'm not sure if Best Buy resolved the error. I'm rich in BB credit, but poor with actual money until payday.

Can you hook it up to a PC?
Not really, it looks like there's been some hacking done so it sort of works if you have bluetooth and the right software but it's not going to be anywhere near a proper PC controller.

Was able to order a PS3 Nav controller over the phone with a gift card for store pickup for $5. Thanks OP.

Now I have 2x Move, 2x Nav, Sharpshooter, Wheel, and a 4 port charge dock. Since the PS4 can use the Move items (no word on the accessories like Sharpshooter and wheel though) I figured this wasn't a bad $5 investment.
And barely a game worth using them on. ;)

Thank you OP.

Have you guys been using best buy giftcards with any success? I just used a giftcard to order a controller, but I'm dreading that they'll send me some kind of notice that it didn't work. I remember CAGs talking about this a while back and I'm not sure if Best Buy resolved the error. I'm rich in BB credit, but poor with actual money until payday.
I ordered a copy of Metroid Prime 3 last night with a GC and went through fine. The errors and cancellations are almost always about it being out of stock but the website not updating right.

Damn!  I bought two of these a couple of weeks ago when they were clearanced at $20 a piece and thought I was getting a steal!  

Nice... got one for 10.99... I may have to drive an extra 10-15 miles to get it, but its worth it. I don't even mind that it is white since I have the black console

Thanks OP! This is my second item I have bought for my future :wiiu: ! :D/

I have, yet, to find a PS3 racing game that couldn't use the wheel, fyi. You probably know this, but just reassign the move controller to controller #1. Also, I like boxing in 3D with Sports Champions 2, but it makes my arms sore. Lol.

Called customer service and they said they would not adjust the price to match the same store's clearance price. I'm curious if I go to the store and returned the controller I paid $30 for...and then asked to purchase it again as an Open Box item for $15...wonder what they'd say.

Called customer service and they said they would not adjust the price to match the same store's clearance price. I'm curious if I go to the store and returned the controller I paid $30 for...and then asked to purchase it again as an Open Box item for $15...wonder what they'd say.

Did you order it online for store pickup? If so...the store can't do much sadly, but does the store have any more in stock? Why not buy another one and return the old one? You can always call the store and see if they'll do anything. Is it the store on 441 in Boca? I haven't been there in sooooooooo long, not since they had a N64 display lol.

Big thanks Lobstah, I've been wanting a Move setup for a while and thanks to you I picked up an essentials set, another wand, 2 nav controllers, and a charging base for $45 after using a $5 rz cert(receipt showed "total  savings: $138.00").

Now to see how Deadly Premonition plays with Move...

Did you order it online for store pickup? If so...the store can't do much sadly, but does the store have any more in stock? Why not buy another one and return the old one? You can always call the store and see if they'll do anything. Is it the store on 441 in Boca? I haven't been there in sooooooooo long, not since they had a N64 display lol.
I bought it in Coral Springs in store the other day. I told the lady on the phone I'd just buy the clearance one and then return it with the other receipt and she said it should work, but then when I tried checking out with the clearance controller online it said due to high demand the item is unavailable.

My local store I work at has the Wii U controller so even though I don't have a Wii U yet I went ahead and bought one when I do get one. Ended up getting it for under $7 with employee discount and free $5 reward zone certificate I had. Gonna go to the store near my wifes work later to find the $2.99 black cradle and the PS Move bundle thats on clearance for $16

I bought it in Coral Springs in store the other day. I told the lady on the phone I'd just buy the clearance one and then return it with the other receipt and she said it should work, but then when I tried checking out with the clearance controller online it said due to high demand the item is unavailable.
I would call back, I know it says they do not price match clearence items, but you bought it two days ago or so and it's still on clearance. I feel that is rather reasonable.

Thanks so much. Finally managed to get one of those and for $10.99 after searching for a couple of months. Didn't know you could search clearance on the website and my ignorance ended up saving me about $15! Will mario kart and smash bros support 4 of these pro controllers? If so may pick up another two to have four player Mario Kart 8 with no motion controls necessary.

bread's done
Back