Win an iPhone 5s! Contest hosted by FeaturePoints--Near Unlimited Entries! (Ends 10/21/13)

Eagle3ye

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone!

So my favorite iOS and Android web app is now having a contest where for every app you download you get an entry into a contest for a factory unlocked iPhone 5s.  

The app is called FeaturePoints, and essentially what you do is download apps for points (and you can even refer people and get some of the points they earn back).  

FEATUREPOINTS.COM    

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and make sure to like them on facebook because they periodically give away large chunks of points in similar contests to people who share and like a link :)

Just askin cuz since the first time I'd posted about FP here Ive gotten like 600 hits, but not all of them is active.

Just askin cuz since the first time I'd posted about FP here Ive gotten like 600 hits, but not all of them is active.
I've got somewhere around 400. Most are inactive and most didn't even come from CAG though. I love it personally. I think everyone should grab it and start referring people and everything. It's pretty fun and a decent way of making a little cash. I don't think anyone on here would argue with a free game every once in a while :)

I've got somewhere around 400. Most are inactive and most didn't even come from CAG though. I love it personally. I think everyone should grab it and start referring people and everything. It's pretty fun and a decent way of making a little cash. I don't think anyone on here would argue with a free game every once in a while :)

Agree :D

bread's done
Back