Target canada 3ds games

Taser97

CAG Newbie
a few days ago at target, kid icarus uprising and mario tennis open both on clearance

Kid icarus $27

Mario Tennis $20

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Kid Icarus still come with the stand? How is it with the 3DS XL?
I'm pretty sure every Kid Icarus copy comes with the stand.

I played it originally on the 3DS and stopped because my hands would get cramped. Once I got the 3DS XL, my god, it was a world of difference. WAY better.

I was thinking of getting it from bestbuy used.

It's $25 and there's a 25% off used game on sunday.

Went today. It's definitely $12.

wcya.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The deal lives! Just picked up one in Langley, BC.

Super happy to see a Target deal that almost rivals those of the U.S. stores'!

Guess you missed out. All of the games they had on clearance 2 weeks ago (including the ones in this thread) are all great games. Troll more :roll:
Guess you missed out... on the big double-winkyfaces in my post that said "it's OK bros, I'm just joshin', just joshin'." Mario Tennis isn't for me (it's not as good as the old ones), and I already have Kid Icarus.

Also not having a go at the OP. Threads like this are very handy. That's why we're here after all. :)

I just picked up Kid Icarus at my local Target for $10.00 today. There were still several copies left at the Regent location. Sorry for the poor image quality.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:23419]

Yeah, I might need to go to other Targets. I don't think either of the two in my area, have Kid Icarus: Uprising in stock at all.

Man, my Target has like 1 half-aisle dedicated to games. Mostly PS4/XBO launch garbage. Not even a single bargain bin!

Welp, I'm out of luck. Both Targets near me had no stock for Kid Icarus: Uprising. And, they called a few other Targets in Montreal. None of those had any as well.

I ended up buying a copy from Staples for $29.97. Might go into town tomorrow, and test my luck.

bread's done
Back