- - - - -

The Sims October Sale at Origin - Up to 70% off

pc origin the sims

#1 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17035 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Battlefield Hardline
PC

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

Sims October Sale at EA/Origin

Save up to 70% off Sims products 10/10 at 12AM through 10/15 at 5AM.

#2 Necrotron   Now with strawberry! CAGiversary!   874 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

Nice.  Thought about picking up Generations ($7). I might if I find interest to play the Sims 3 again.

#3 NocturneManiac   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   82 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

NocturneManiac

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

Sims October Sale at EA/Origin

Save up to 70% off Sims products 10/10 at 12AM through 10/15 at 5AM.

Not that it's a huge deal since it's still a good deal, but the site says up to 60% off, unless they actually do have some things that are 70% off. Don't know if they actually have it misprinted elsewhere themselves or if yours is off, just wanted to point it out in case it's on our end as we can fix that.  ;)

Posted Image

#4 monogoat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   64 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

Not that it's a huge deal since it's still a good deal, but the site says up to 60% off, unless they actually do have some things that are 70% off. Don't know if they actually have it misprinted elsewhere themselves or if yours is off, just wanted to point it out in case it's on our end as we can fix that.  ;)

The base Sims 3 game is 75% off.

#5 TheGuardianWolf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   475 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

TheGuardianWolf

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

Pretty good prices, I still want Supernatural.

How about, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all?

Referrals:

Help a low budget gamer keep his Gamefly account, and get a free month in the process!

#6 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   34848 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

What are your favorite Sims expansions Cheapy? I need some recommendations.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!