Pandora's Tower Wii $19.99 new at Gamestop

good find! However, im sure all the copies at the Gamestop near my house are Gutted GS Employee Rentals... Ill wait for Amazon version to become lower. Gohastings seem to have it for $22.

good find! However, im sure all the copies at the Gamestop near my house are Gutted GS Employee Rentals... Ill wait for Amazon version to become lower. Gohastings seem to have it for $22.
My copy was brand new sealed. This is a really niche game afterall and it's on the wii.

My copy was brand new sealed. This is a really niche game afterall and it's on the wii.
Ill gladly waste lots of gasoline to drive to multiple Gamestop to find a sealed copy. However, Gamestop near my house seem to be very low stock. Usually means gutted copy.

Hmm. I'd like to complete the Operation: Rainfall set. Are you forced to use motion controls on this game?

Is that operation rainfall really a thing or is it just named for that group that sent out "press kits" to Nintendo and says they got them to bring the games over?

Hmm. I'd like to complete the Operation: Rainfall set. Are you forced to use motion controls on this game?
Fortunately, you can play this game with the Classic Controller. However, there are some people who say the Wiimote/Nunchuck combo is better.

bread's done
Back