Status
Not open for further replies.

Indignate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
So it's about Leda again.

tumblr_mejl6td6UC1rvctjro1_500.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVFDlg4pbwM&oq=el%20gato%20v&gs_l=youtube..0.5j0l9.904.3551.0.4422.9.8.0.1.1.0.137.682.5j3.8.0.eytns%2Cpt%3D-30%2Cn%3D2%2Cui%3Dtr.1.0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.37U-SmvCUrw[/youtube]

Come on lux, put up more Melodie.  This thread already got off to a bad start with that tired ass skank.

No offense indidawg.

The new mode in Battlefield 4 is amazing, real fun, had an awesome match before that lasted like 50 minutes....good stuff!

On the topic of Pokemon. Me and a friend talked about cosplaying as stuff from this.

I'm thinking of doing this one:
Although if I do I think I'll add a second sword, since I think it makes more sense if you have two to make a plus.
6AU3hnI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing is real but nothing to get hung about.

Strawberry fields forever.

November PS+ for EU:

23. October: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
23. October: Remember Me
23. October: Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
23. October: MotorStorm RC

I like this jay. Did you finish VR mission 18?

Whoknows paid full price for remember me like three weeks ago and its already free. Damn dawg I would be pissed

i am officially going to jump on gta v online now, since Rockstar Games is offering 500k GTA$ in game currency as compensation for GTA Online issues.

So I did something I never do yesterday. I bought a used console (super slim 500GB PS3) to take with me on my trip for work. I grabbed one since they were so cheap ($150 with a free game of $19.99 or less) but overall I'm not impressed. The super slim is bigger than I thought it would be and it's kind of jank compared to my regular slim. I'm also having a hard time getting it hooked up through HDMI. It could be because I was hooking it up to my Playstation TV (that I'm using as a computer monitor) which shuts off 2 seconds after it can't find a connection, but in any event I'm still annoyed.

So now I have to figure out if I'll just return the thing and stick to handhelds for the trip or suck it up get it connected via HDMI and download some Plus and other games to it to be ready to go. I really hate used crap when it comes to gaming.

So I did something I never do yesterday. I bought a used console (super slim 500GB PS3) to take with me on my trip for work. I grabbed one since they were so cheap ($150 with a free game of $19.99 or less) but overall I'm not impressed. The super slim is bigger than I thought it would be and it's kind of jank compared to my regular slim. I'm also having a hard time getting it hooked up through HDMI. It could be because I was hooking it up to my Playstation TV (that I'm using as a computer monitor) which shuts off 2 seconds after it can't find a connection, but in any event I'm still annoyed.

So now I have to figure out if I'll just return the thing and stick to handhelds for the trip or suck it up get it connected via HDMI and download some Plus and other games to it to be ready to go. I really hate used crap when it comes to gaming.
return it of course, shuting off 2 seconds should be the obvious sign

return it of course, shuting off 2 seconds should be the obvious sign
That's the PS TV not the used console. I was just having a problem getting it connected via HDMI. It worked over regular old AV on a different monitor. The TV works fine it's whoever created the thing though made the bone headed decision for it to shut so quickly after not finding a valid connection on whatever input it uses. For those that own it know how annoying it is.

MGS games really are like, 1-2 corridors and then 30 minutes of film and codec conversations. For some reason I miss this shit.

Lol j/king no one goes water.

Is pikachu a choice?

MGS games really are like, 1-2 corridors and then 30 minutes of film and codec conversations. For some reason I miss this shit.
fucking awesome, huh?

In MGS 4 kojima-san said fuck codec lets do 25 hours of cutscenes

I personally like the fire dude's second type, but I can't break tradition.

Also, it seems like people need to trade if they want mega forms. For example, a game might have access to Charizard but the other game has the megastone to turn him into Mega Charizard.

That's just an example as I don't really want to spoil any of the megas in the game. 

Interesting. I'm sure I'll be good considering the fiancee's getting X while I get Y, but it seems like there'll be enough of people around here playing to help with that shit.

These are just fan doodles, but I kinda like 'em more than the official starter evolutions:

pokemon__x_and_y_starter_final_evolutions_by_theamazingepicgamer-d5xw6nr.jpg

I'm starting with Froakie. I don't stick to any type, I just go with whichever one I happen to want in each game.  I was gonna go Chespin originally, and I especially like his second evolution, but I'm not feeling the final one.  All of Froakie's evolutions look sweet to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back