Mario/Luigi Nintendo Wii Remote Plus Controller - $35 each (NewEgg preorder)

Anyone know if these are going to be a "Limited Edition"? I saw them in the Nintendo Direct but don't remember if that was mentioned or not.

This is the first time I've seen these. I hope this means we'll get red and green nunchuks soon.

Sold my shitty black wii controller with motion plus on the outside (the old massive ones) and  a black nunchuk for $35 on ebay a couple days ago in preperation for these! Grabbing one of each. Also raccoon or tanuki nunchuks would be baller.

That would be awesome. Decided to preorder both, thanks OP.
I love your signature lol... and yet it's just the tip of the iceberg as far as online ignorance goes. I watched a Youtube video yesterday of a guy throwing a tantrum about his Wii U. His argument against the console was that GTA 5 wasn't on it, and that Nintendo make a remake of Zelda Windwaker. He then proceeded to throw a copy of The Wonderful 101 across the room in a fit of rage.

Awesome find OP! I actually already had these two Wiimotes pre ordered through Newegg believe it or not, so I simply cancelled my order and re-ordered them again using the promo codes. That's $10 you saved me, thanks a lot!

these are incredibly tempting but i dont really need more wii remotes. i mean i only have 2 but i rarely ever need more than that. spending way too much money this month already ;_;

These things look really cool.  I want to get the pair really bad, but I do not need anymore Wii remotes.

These things look really cool. I want to get the pair really bad, but I do not need anymore Wii remotes.
Pick these new ones up and sell 2 of your old ones at ebay, amazon, craigslist, gamestop, etc. That way you can alleviate the cost of the new ones and not feel overloaded with Wii dildos - I mean controllers

Decided to cancel my Wii U Party pre-order and just buy one of each of these. I wouldn't really play Wii U Party that much with my friends considering I have Nintendoland, Game & Wario, New Super Mario Bros U or New Super Luigi U to play already when they come over (also with Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros., and Mario Kart 8 on the horizon). Thanks for the heads up OP. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, looks like I was charged full price for this order ($79.98) looking at the order it seems that the four coupon codes I used, one per item, were stacked into one giant $25 discount. I'm guessing it'll be applied to the last item in the pre-order.

bread's done
Back