* * * * - 14 votes

Android Deals Thread V2 ~ Waking Mars $1.99

Android Amazon Appstore Sales

#3181 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1994 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 02:14 AM

Call of Duty has an Android game, apparently. It's on sale.
With all the game sales, I figured the Play Store would have a dedicated sale page, like they often do, but I sure can't find it. There's a page for a $3 sale on female-led comic books, including a combo of Neil Gaiman Death series that is normally $30, plus lots of New 52 books.

I've never purchased digital comics on Google Play. Can they be exported to a micro SD card at all?

#3182 sweeetja713   I've been a member too damn long to be a newbie again CAGiversary!   1894 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

sweeetja713

Posted Yesterday, 01:50 PM

In the description it says "This version of XCOM: Enemy Within is supported on Kindle Fire HDX only."

It also says "Added support for FireTV" in the updates.

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00PDCP5PA/

I am referring to the play store version. Some stuff claims not to be supported because officially my tablet doesn't run kit kat unless you root it and have an unofficial rom. Others just claim it because developers are lazy and stupid. I could check other device compatibility but it is a pain tracking down specs for my tablet then finding the equivalent tablet or phone.

Edit: Purchasing online, sideloading data generally works in such cases, the question is is it worth the hassle. By the time I jump through all those hoops I might as well use more dubious means just to ensure it works to make sure I am not out funds if it doesn't.

Wondering why I did such a long quote, didn't quote at all, or my post is riddled with typos? 90% of the time I'm on a mobile device and editing and formatting are too time consuming.

Come check out my tradelist. It's full of geeky goodness that's not limited to video games. Includes pen and paper rpgs and more. http://www.cheapassg...hl= sweeetja713
Do you have a Fire Emblem Sacred Stones GBA box if so please pm me. I want it.

#3183 HaloGX   DCGX CAGiversary!   339 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:13 PM

Handy Games has a slew of their games on sale for $0.15. You have to browse a little: https://play.google....andyGames&hl=en

I got Aces, which is a solid shump for $0.15.

#3184 daashm   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   121 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:31 PM

I've never purchased digital comics on Google Play. Can they be exported to a micro SD card at all?

I don't see that as an option on the Google Play Books app. Not sure that's a complete answer, tho.

#3185 caldazar   RiderOnAPaleHorse CAGiversary!   637 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:41 PM

I picked up Aces, Devils & Demons, and Dynamite Fishing :)

** Caldazar **

#3186 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1208 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:51 PM

I picked up Aces, Devils & Demons, and Dynamite Fishing :)

LOL. Was going to post about the sale. But was beaten to it. But I picked up those exact three games from the sale.

#3187 sweeetja713   I've been a member too damn long to be a newbie again CAGiversary!   1894 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

sweeetja713

Posted Yesterday, 10:15 PM

LOL. Was going to post about the sale. But was beaten to it. But I picked up those exact three games from the sale.

Looks like they all still have in app purchases.

Wondering why I did such a long quote, didn't quote at all, or my post is riddled with typos? 90% of the time I'm on a mobile device and editing and formatting are too time consuming.

Come check out my tradelist. It's full of geeky goodness that's not limited to video games. Includes pen and paper rpgs and more. http://www.cheapassg...hl= sweeetja713
Do you have a Fire Emblem Sacred Stones GBA box if so please pm me. I want it.

#3188 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1208 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:57 PM

Looks like they all still have in app purchases.

Sadly, I think all the "premium" versions of these games basically all just remove the ads. Think every other freemium element stays the same as the free versions. Haven't played them to see how much the IAPs are required.

#3189 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1454 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

CodeTrader

Posted Today, 12:01 AM

Limbo is $0.99 on Google Play. Normally $4.99.

There's a demo for it if you want to see if it works before you get the full version.

#3190 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1208 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:24 AM

Limbo is $0.99 on Google Play. Normally $4.99.

There's a demo for it if you see if it works before you get the full version.

Excellent game.

#3191 HaloGX   DCGX CAGiversary!   339 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:51 AM

Excellent game.

Hm tempting. I'm one of the few people that doesn't have Limbo on any device yet.