* * * * - 15 votes

Android Deals Thread V2

Android Amazon Appstore Sales

#4351 MR_E   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1639 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:46 AM

The Room is now part of Amazon's Underground. I think it is Kindle/Fire tablet only still.

https://www.amazon.c.../dp/B01LVTV7KQ/

This version seems to be multi-device.  At least, it doesn't say anything about it being the special kindle/fire version, and the permissions include "Allows verification of Google app Entitlements".

The 99 cent "kindle Tablet Edition" is still on the store (instead of being replaced by the underground version like a lot of other apps have been when they get added to underground) and has different permissions.

#4352 CodeTrader   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2986 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:11 AM

This version seems to be multi-device.  At least, it doesn't say anything about it being the special kindle/fire version, and the permissions include "Allows verification of Google app Entitlements".

The 99 cent "kindle Tablet Edition" is still on the store (instead of being replaced by the underground version like a lot of other apps have been when they get added to underground) and has different permissions.

I just guessed it was Kindle/Fire tablet compatible only since the "Compatibility with your devices" section has a red circle with white x next to every Android device I own. I haven't actually checked to see if it is available to install for any of those devices.

#4353 Volitar Prime   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   45 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Volitar Prime

Posted Yesterday, 11:10 AM

It shows that it is compatible with my LG G4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014).  I own the Play Store version so I didn't bother with this one.