Final Fantasy XIII-2 for 360 (New) Best Buy $9.99

Very attractive price.  Already have it and have beaten it twice, but a great pickup for any CAG who hasn't played this already.  Thanks, OP.

Pretty sure I saw a PS3 copy with the book for $9.99 when I went to pick up Remember Me and look for a Wii U pro controller. Already have it for 360 so passed.  

Man I was holding out for a complete edition or something that had all the DLC (for PS3). Didn't they release something like that in Asian markets?

I really wanted to like XIII but I got to the final area and just couldn't finish it. However, XIII-2 was a completely different story. I enjoyed it a lot and feel it's definitely worth the $10 even if you didn't like XIII or are on the fence about buying it.

I really wanted to like XIII but I got to the final area and just couldn't finish it. However, XIII-2 was a completely different story. I enjoyed it a lot and feel it's definitely worth the $10 even if you didn't like XIII or are on the fence about buying it.
I thought 13 was average at best. I agree that 13-2 was a lot better. It was pretty strange and started out kind of typically but I thought it was fun.

Considering BB doesnt offer it new might give clue. Might be a GH version coming out. But its been 10$ quite a few times, square store for example.

13-2 was the only game I have ever quit after 30 hours simply because I felt what the game was asking me to do was so ridiculous. I happened to enjoy 13 much more. Might pick up 13-2 and give it another shot for $10 though.

Just in case anyone was wondering, Square fixed the problems with their Crystal Tools engine on the Xbox 360 for this game and it looks and plays exactly like the PS3 version. There is also a weapon DLC which is Xbox 360 exclusive.

13-2 was the only game I have ever quit after 30 hours simply because I felt what the game was asking me to do was so ridiculous. I happened to enjoy 13 much more. Might pick up 13-2 and give it another shot for $10 though.
ridiculous hard? because if so you did it wrong probably.

ridiculous story ? well... japan so yea.

bread's done
Back