Suggestions on MP3 Player?

dchrisd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Want to get an mp3 player that I can use while running, biking and connecting to my car stereo.  Have an iphone but dont want to drain the batteries.  Doesnt need to be superfancy, but sorta stylish with a good battery life.  Plus I skip through songs like crazy so I need something that will make it easy and painless.

Thinking of getting the ipod nano on sale at gamestop for $40, but its used so i'm not sure how reliable it is.  Also thinking of the Sansa Clip or Zip+.  Any suggestions?

Clip+ it's the best one I've ever owned. The Clip has no expandable memory and the Zip has terrible firmware. Updating the firmware helps, but the Clip+ has the better firmware and design.

Thanks for the input.  I keep hearing about the Clip+ but just not sure if I like the interface.  Seems really cheap.

Thanks for the input. I keep hearing about the Clip+ but just not sure if I like the interface. Seems really cheap.
Cilp+ + rockbox.

Good sound quality + throw away cheap. great for exercise. My go to player behind my iBasso DX100

TMA-1_Clip.jpg

I liked the ipod nano I had.  It was the 6th gen, so it was the small square ones.  I still have it but I dropped it and it dented the metal to make it so I can't use the lock button.  I can use it, but so long as I hook it up to charge and start the music then! 

I like it because it is tiny, it can clip on whatever, and I had it sync with nike+. And it was the "product (red)" edition, so nice color and some proceeds went to a good cause hopefully...

If you can get one for cheap it was really nice: good battery life, pedometer built in (no idea how well it keeps track mind you), tiny and light-weight, works with nike+ if you have the sensor, had a clip (so no worry about a band really, can just clip it to your shirt or pants), and it gets radio.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back