Dragons Crown (Vita) $29.99 at Amazon

Bleh. Really wanted to play this and I like this price... Have to stay strong and keep trying to sell the Vita.

Thanks OP!!!! Brought this game at BestBuy like a week and half ago guess now I needa price match this to get the $10 off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP!!!! Brought this game at BestBuy like a week and half ago guess now I needa price match this to get the $10 off.
You can only pricematch at time of purchase. Unless you intend to pricematch, and return it with the old receipt, you are out of luck.

Thanks OP!  Had this on my wishlist for a while but didn't see the drop today.  This and Rayman Legends will be my first new Vita games in quite some time!

This is the kind of game that would get me interested in a Vita.  But there just aren't enough of them to push me over the edge yet.

Can someone who owns the game clarify a point, Joystiq posted an article stating that the game received a cross play update today. However, the wording made it sound like it had become cross buy as well, giving you a download on the other console you didn't have it on. I'm pretty sure it's just Joystiq's crap journalism, but this didn't receive a cross buy update right?

Can someone who owns the game clarify a point, Joystiq posted an article stating that the game received a cross play update today. However, the wording made it sound like it had become cross buy as well, giving you a download on the other console you didn't have it on. I'm pretty sure it's just Joystiq's crap journalism, but this didn't receive a cross buy update right?
Its just a cross-play update, not cross buy.

It was probably foolish to buy this with holiday deals looming.  It wouldn't shock me to see this at $20 soon.  But, I finally decided to take the plunge.  It arrived today....with the art book :)

Thanks, OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys think this can go lower after black friday, i think so... i guess i wait a little bit more

bread's done
Back