- - - - -

GGT 275 Got Rejected From The University of Sonic

ggt

#31 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5565 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

The trailer is going to be up in about two hours.

Get ready.

#32 Chizu  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

Get ready.

You mean get ready for GAF to be down all day

#33 Chizu  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

#34 CaptainJoel   Where Turnips become Demons CAGiversary!   14263 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

I'm not gonna lie half the time they talk I have no idea what the Fuck they are saying and for a comic about carnage there sure is a lot of dialogue between these two dudes.

Klaw totally wants to bang that dude, I like wizard though he seems pretty interesting.

Wizard is pretty awesome. You should read some Fantastic Four. He's big over there and super interesting.

#35 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

Toss it in the dumpster and set it on fire unless they fixed the combat/camera.

Even then... :-k

+1  :razz:

Gaiz, what should I gamefly next, Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate for vita or BF4 for ps3?

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#36 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5565 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

ur mum

#37 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

+1  :razz:

Gaiz, what should I gamefly next, Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate for vita or BF4 for ps3?

mega man

#38 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17122 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

I wish I had an xbox one just so I can play killer instinct :(

#39 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

Jago vs. Jago!

Now Playing:  :3ds: Shovel Knight, Zelda: ALBW, Kirby Triple Deluxe    :ps3: RE5 Gold, Mafia II, Bayonetta, RE4   :ps4: GTA V 

:xb1: Watch_Dogs, Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Dead Rising 3, Shadow Warrior, Far Cry 4, Alien, Halo MCC  

:wiiu: Shovel Knight NG+, RE Revelations, Darksiders II, Batman Arkham Origins, Shantae & The Pirate's Curse, Captain Toad, Bayo 2, Ducktales Remastered

solidSNAKE231989.png

768817.png

#40 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16858 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

I still think that game looks gross.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#41 MoCiWe   is a space smuggler CAGiversary!   6815 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

Get ready.

My body is ready!

Then we could beat each other up!

659629.png?68329996

I like to stream sometimes! twitch.tv/mociwe

#42 YBX87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13573 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

not sure if this is a repost, but here is the xbone friends list  ui

#43 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17506 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

I LOVE THIS THREAD!

I wish I could quote everything from last thread, but oh well. Uraizen, I'll give you more if I hear them. Those were the main points that I've been getting from everyone at GameStop and at other local stores. I'm still incredibly offended by the poor people comment. I really don't think price has anything to do with the hate it has on it and telling me that I don't like it because my friends are too poor to understand it seems like the purest bullshit of all time.

Well, I hate that it is $500.  It's fucking ridiculous and I refuse to spend that much.   I told Sony to Fuck off when PS3 came out for $600, so it's not even console-specific or fanboyism.  Also, the games exclusive to Xbone aren't system-sellers for me.  I love me some Forza, but not for $500.  Ryse?  LOL.

#44 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5565 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

Holy shit. Hearing this song again in Pokemon gave me chills:

I had completely forgotten about this track. 

#45 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   36222 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

The thing about KH3 is it's not going to be out until 2017 at the earliest.

So who carez

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#46 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5565 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

#47 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   36222 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

If Lightning isn't in it I'm not interested.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#48 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5565 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

It would be awesome if they added her... so says Mr. Stewart. 

#49 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16858 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

Why the Fuck did you drop a Deadly Premonition reference?

It has nothing to do with Disney or Square.

Stop being weird.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#50 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   36222 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

They should just make her the main character. No one cares about whatshisface anymore.

Not even TMK

Aka Themanaknight

#51 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5565 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

We aren't here to talk about feet, Indig. Get over it.

Gosh.

I'm excited for Lightning Returns. Can't wait to dress her up into something kawaii. Desu! =^-^=

#52 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16858 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

Hopefully one of those outfits has her barefoot if you know what I mean.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#53 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   36222 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

Hopefully one of those outfits has her barefoot if you know what I mean.

She's not a slut.

Sorry.

#54 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5565 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

Vanille is though. So what does that mean?

#55 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39453 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:30 AM

This almost makes me interested in catching them all... 

1381250_10151624079581923_2082132461_n.j

--

KH3 Trailer: same old busted lock on.  C'mon fellas -- Nintendo invented z-targeting in 1998.  USE IT.

#56 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17506 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

I don't understand...is that a pokemans?  Looks like one of those grrls whose feet indig faps to.

Also KH is terrible.  Yes I said it.  I played KH 1.5 HD for all of an hour and I'm not sure I'm going to touch it again.  :p

That first part of the new III trailer looks exactly the same gameplay as Frosty mentioned.  The new stuff I guess is Disney ride attacks?  I dunno, it looks fun to watch, but not to play.

#57 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39453 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

I warned you about KH, man. :P

And I believe that's Misty, all grown up. ;)

#58 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16858 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

Image looks photoshopped as Fuck.

2/10 would not fap to.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#59 Erad30   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2320 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

A Sonic thread without the best Sonic song ever? FAIL.

Blog is on hiatus but check out both Screensnark & Gamesided for my latest writings!

Gamertag/PSN: Eradicator31

Wii U: Eradicator30

#60 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39453 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

No shop:

1274145_10200764135409245_1776526950_o.j

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ggt