30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really not that bad if you stack it w/ your Target REDcard for an additional 5% off.

System launch, buy your two new games for 20% 35% off. That's fine by me!

Thanks, OP.

WOW that's like 15% off each game WOW
WOW maybe you should think before you speak ! It says 30 % off with the purchase of 2 video games meaning you would get 30 % off your purchase meaning 30 % off each game . It doesn't say anything about get 15 % off each game .

That would be 30% off of each game, as long as you buy 2. Not 15% off of each.

WOW maybe you should think before you speak ! It says 30 % off with the purchase of 2 video games meaning you would get 30 % off your purchase meaning 30 % off each game . It doesn't say anything about get 15 % off each game .
Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Also got this coupon,

bought two random bottom out clearance games, clothes and food, the games were probably the trigger.

I got the coupon in the normal checkout lanes in the front of the store. I only bought a Disney infinity power disc pack and used my redcard. 

Has anyone used this yet? I wonder if it will take off 30% off of your entire purchase or more than 2 video games. The coupon itself isnt very specific. 

CRACKED THE CODE!!!! Well, at my store at least. ahem...need to take a second..*clears throat* thank you...i mentioned this at another topic but here i go again...

Step 1. Grab ANY game (excludes Online Item/AS is/Clearance may be a bit iffy as well)

Step B. Have the electronics cashier ring it up like normal.

Step IV MINUS 1. BAM. Coupon. *IF this DOES NOT WORK then have the cashier void the transaction and ring the game up again and BAM THIS TIME FOR REAL. Coupon.

Key Notes: It seems that the coupon triggers every other game transaction.

If this does not work, please proceed to yell at me.

Wish we were able to crack the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon, although I did end up with 8 of them before they finally axed it.
30% is almost as good and it only requires buying two games and the price differential doesn't really matter (i.e. you don't lose out on a discount by buying two games with very different MSRP) so I think it's actually much better, especially for Red Card holders.

CRACKED THE CODE!!!! Well, at my store at least. ahem...need to take a second..*clears throat* thank you...i mentioned this at another topic but here i go again...

Step 1. Grab ANY game (excludes Online Item/AS is/Clearance may be a bit iffy as well)

Step B. Have the electronics cashier ring it up like normal.

Step IV MINUS 1. BAM. Coupon. *IF this DOES NOT WORK then have the cashier void the transaction and ring the game up again and BAM THIS TIME FOR REAL. Coupon.

Key Notes: It seems that the coupon triggers every other game transaction.

If this does not work, please proceed to yell at me.
So pretty much what other posters have posted.

30% is almost as good and it only requires buying two games and the price differential doesn't really matter (i.e. you don't lose out on a discount by buying two games with very different MSRP) so I think it's actually much better, especially for Red Card holders.
In this particular case, the b2g1 coupons were magical.

Twitter... I certainly hope you're just being sarcastic and aren't actually that laughably awful at math.

Wish we were able to crack the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon, although I did end up with 8 of them before they finally axed it.
I don't understand how anyone could wind up with that many, considering I shop there several times a week and never saw that coupon once. o_O I have two of this 30% off coupon though, having received both with the purchase of clearance games. I'd love to use it to build a next-gen collection, but that'd be best enjoyed if I could actually afford a next-gen system...

I received the coupon after buying two gaming related items (FIFA 13 Vita & some Nintendo 3DS Card Cases).  I'm definitely looking forward using the coupon for the next gen launch titles, but was curious regarding the specifics of the coupon.  The coupon states "30% off with the purchase of two video games".  I'm curious if you could purchase more than 2 games and still get the 30% across the board.  If so, then my next gen launch plans might have to change just a little more :)

I received the coupon after buying two gaming related items (FIFA 13 Vita & some Nintendo 3DS Card Cases). I'm definitely looking forward using the coupon for the next gen launch titles, but was curious regarding the specifics of the coupon. The coupon states "30% off with the purchase of two video games". I'm curious if you could purchase more than 2 games and still get the 30% across the board. If so, then my next gen launch plans might have to change just a little more :)
WAAAAAAH? Are we seriously thinking it could be used to save 30 on a next-gen console. You've got starry eyes my friend, starry eyes. I work for Target but am a serious Cagger at heart-not even I am daft enough to attempt this. XBONE + 2 games and 45% savings = Best day of ANY year

WAAAAAAH? Are we seriously thinking it could be used to save 30 on a next-gen console. You've got starry eyes my friend, starry eyes. I work for Target but am a serious Cagger at heart-not even I am daft enough to attempt this. XBONE + 2 games and 45% savings = Best day of ANY year
Hey, serious cheapassgamerger, he said games. Like, you know, buy four or five launch games and hope that the coupon discounts them all.

Joe, it ultimately depends on how it is coded.

One Target yesterday I bought a $5.98 PS3 Defiance and got the coupon to print out. Another Target yesterday I bought a $5.98 FIFA 13 Vita and did not get any coupon.

Every other order is probably right.

Bought two clearanced games with target red card: got coupon. Probably got lucky and someone just made a purchase right before me and didn't get it.

A few days later, bought three clearanced games with target red card, no coupon. Then made a second transaction with two clearanced games with target red card and got the coupon.

FYI, the $1 Pacman figures also trigger it.  I bought two on separate transactions, and the second one triggered it.

Good call on the 1$ pacman preorder figure , I went and bought 2 on separate transactions first transaction got a coupon second one nothing . I imagine this would work with 1$ pre order cards as well .

Hey, serious cheapassgamerger, he said games. Like, you know, buy four or five launch games and hope that the coupon discounts them all.

Joe, it ultimately depends on how it is coded.
Yes, I'm just thinking if the coupon is coded to discount just 2 games or all games purchased (aka more than 2). Even if it is only 2, between the 30% off, the extra 5% off for the Target Redcard & then throwing an additional 5% off Pharmacy Rewards coupon in the mix (it's double points for the month of October), I will be able to purchase at least two PS4 games for $35.99 each. If I can get it to work for more than 2, it would be that much sweeter...

Just a heads up, there's also a coupon for 10% off ENTIRE purchase being shipped in the mail. I got one weeks ago and expires 10/31. A buddy of mine recently got one too and his is good 'til 12/2. I'm assuming all who have the Target REDcard automatically are signed up for their mailing-list. Stack that with these 30% off 2 games coupon and the extra 5% from the REDcard and we'll be next-gen ready  :robot:  

I think I am going to save mine until November 22nd when Mario 3D World and A Link Between Worlds comes out. I was going to use this to get Watch Dogs and another game for PS4, but we all know how that turned out.

Just a heads up, there's also a coupon for 10% off ENTIRE purchase being shipped in the mail. I got one weeks ago and expires 10/31. A buddy of mine recently got one too and his is good 'til 12/2. I'm assuming all who have the Target REDcard automatically are signed up for their mailing-list. Stack that with these 30% off 2 games coupon and the extra 5% from the REDcard and we'll be next-gen ready :robot:
thanks for the heads up, just got my pharmacy 5% off coupon yesterday. if I remember right they stack with pretty much every other coupon but there's a chance the 30% and the 10% won't work together. If they do, that'd be 30% + 5% red card + 5% pharmacy + 10% red card coupon? yeesh. maybe they'll throw a b2g1 in too and we'll all have a good laugh.

i wonder if these coupons are only in certain states. I havent got shit.
At my store in Roswell, GA the electronics area doesn't even have coupon printing machines...

and I don't think the coupons ever print before the transaction is completed, so the guy saying you can just get the cashier to scan and then void it if it doesn't print and do it again is probably wrong

Thanks op. just went to target and got Harry potter for kinect in the clearance section for 5.98 and the coupon printed. Used red card and will be taking the game back tomorrow morning on the way to work.

on occasion coupons print before or after the transaction. if your lucky both would happen in same transaction. 2 years working there seen it happen

I can confirm when I went to purchase the $1 Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures reserve figures that after the cashier scanned the first or second figure that the coupon printed. So there is a chance it will print before the transaction is fully tendered.

DId this end on Saturday? I couldn't get it to work today... (tried with pre=order cards for COD first). Also, the Pac figures came up asking the cashier to input the price, and so they rang up as general merchandise and not video game items. A few combinations, and nothing so I left, but I will return if confirmed to still work. Thanks.

DId this end on Saturday? I couldn't get it to work today... (tried with pre=order cards for COD first). Also, the Pac figures came up asking the cashier to input the price, and so they rang up as general merchandise and not video game items. A few combinations, and nothing so I left, but I will return if confirmed to still work. Thanks.
two barcodes on the pac figures, only one of them is correct. if you scan the wrong one it does the input price thing.

She did figure that out and switch to scanning the other barcode. Perhaps somehow she didn't "clear" it correctly. In any event, does the coupon still generate sometimes, because I'll go back for another if it does.

Bought an Infinity power disc album an got the coupon. Was a pleasant surprise. Tried the pacdudes at 3 other targets and got nothing.

I wonder if its store specific.

Well, the store-specific theory doesn't seem that plausible since the one I went back to without success (although it may have been my fault somehow) is the one I got a coupon at before... unless they are rotating thru different stores.

Perhaps a more likely explanation is that there's a cap on the # of coupons per store.

Anyway, I will try again tomorrow with 2 actual games and not just pre-orders (since a game is what triggered it the time I got one).

bread's done
Back