Morrodox's Super-Duper-Mondo-Mega-Ultra Code Contest, Round 3

morrodox

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: Contest is over.  Winners identified below.

So, a few months ago I did a couple of code giveaways.  And once again I'm back, this time with even more codes.

Same rules as before: Post a reply to this thread indicating which prize you want, should you win.  You are limited to one.  You are guaranteed to not win anything if you:

• Make multiple prize requests or post multiple times.
  • Edit your post (perhaps to change your prize to one with less competition).
  • Send me a PM trying to convince me to make you a winner.  (I will publicly out anyone who does this.)
At approximately 2:00PM CST on Friday 10/18, I will end the contest and choose winners using an as-random-as-possible computerized process.  Depending on my schedule, it may end up being a bit later than that, but definitely no earlier.  I'll update the OP to let everyone know when the contest is ended and I've stopped accepting entries, and again to announce the winners.  Winners will receive their codes via PM.

Now, one additional caveat for this particular contest:

A lot of these codes came from a large batch of empty Xbox 360 cases I bought up.  Some are the peel-off kind, so I can tell they have not been redeemed.  Others are simply printed on a card, and these may have been used already.  I will indicate below which is which.

If I have multiple codes for the same item, I'll mail the winners in order and ask them to immediately submit their codes to see if they work.  If one doesn't, please send me a screencap showing the error message and I'll send you another one.  Continue down the list until I run out of codes.  I'm doing it this way so that any unused codes won't go to waste.  I apologize profusely in advance for any disappointment from non-working codes, so please be nice.  :)

All game-related codes are for North America and might not be redeemable elsewhere.

Here is what you can win this time:

• "The Artist", UltraViolet digital copy of the film.  Go to sonypictures.co/uvredeem to redeem.  Delightful modern-day silent film about the waning days of Hollywood's silent film industry.  I bought the DVD new, so I know this code is unused.  (NoDAK)
  • "Battlefield: Bad Company 2" VIP club code for Xbox 360, for additional maps.  Possibly already redeemed.
  • "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" code from the back of the Xbox 360 manual.  Enter at InfinityWard.com for "exclusive access" (that's all it says).  Possibly already redeemed.
  • "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" Xbox 360 gamer pics.  GameStop exclusive.  Likely already redeemed.  (WEED)

• "Gears of War 2" All Fronts Collection.  (I have 2 of these, 1 definitely unused, the other almost certainly used.)  (RNDL, Sir Sleeps A-lot)
  • "Gears of War 2" Flashback map pack.  (I have 2 of these, 1 definitely unused, the other almost certainly used.)
  • "Guitar Hero World Tour" owner code from the back of the Xbox 360 manual.  I think this is for transferring songs from previous GH games.  Possibly already redeemed.  (Multiple copies of this available.)  (silverrat23)
  • "Hitman: Absolution" Square Enix product registration code.  Enter online at http://member.square-enix.com/na/.  Not sure what this may get you.  Possibly already redeemed.
  • "Medal of Honor" Xbox 360 online pass with bonus maps and exclusive weapon.  Possibly already redeemed.  (Multiple copies of this available.)
  • "UFC 2009 Undisputed" code for Xbox 360.  Two bonus fighters: Ryan Bader ad Efrain Escudero.  Possibly already redeemed.
  • Xbox Live 48-hour Gold trial.  Says it's valid only for new Gold accounts.  (I have 2 of these definitely unused, and 2 others possibly already used.)  (Macklemore)
  • "Yggdra Union" PSN code for PSP game download.  Possibly already redeemed.  Came in another game I bought at a flea market from a vendor who had a bunch of sealed games, and this may have been a "new but open" package.  (Chemicalgamer01)
Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested in:

"Yggdra Union" PSN code for PSP game download. Possibly already redeemed. Came in another game I bought at a flea market from a vendor who had a bunch of sealed games, and this may have been a "new but open" package

• "Yggdra Union" PSN code for PSP game download. Possibly already redeemed. Came in another game I bought at a flea market from a vendor who had a bunch of sealed games, and this may have been a "new but open" package.
Interested in this one. Thanks the opportunity.

I would like to put my name in for the ultrarviolet copy of The Artist. It looks interesting. Thanks for doing this giveaway for the CAG community Morrodox.

Contest is over.  Lots of unclaimed prizes.  Doesn't anyone like free stuffs anymore?  :whistle2:(

Oh well, gimme 1 sec and I'll PM the prizes that did get picked to the winners.

Here are the codes that had no winners.  (Smithers, release the lurkers!)

"Battlefield: Bad Company 2" VIP club code
GUWS-5LZ4-HGRC-64PB

COD MW2 Manual Code
Z1YS-Y33T-S8PU-DSSH-7FE1

Gears 2 Flashback
D6XCC-K2HQ9-9BVRT-BR8FF-9YCQG

Guitar Hero World Tour Manual Code
LA8A-3MUD-8EMM-JZA8-2B78

Hitman Absolution Reg Code
71SU-MTNC-AM9U-KNRR

Medal of Honor Online Pass
JC6KX-D8QJW-WQV3W-GPBGY-RJDFW
XG6P8-FDTBF-BCB2C-VDKTG-MBXKY
KWW8C-PT4QG-6JXX3-PVQB9-WRY9Y
HC98B-DRPMQ-4V3YC-Y77MD-9T23W
P8MB2-C8eXK-YGMQ7-T8HXT-9GB3B
GFMXW-V8T7C-CF2J7-F7VD3-TCDH3
MKT2Y-C29B7-JT76K-TQ264-MK29W
KV3TF-Y6K39-W27VC-FH6X9-HKXHD
PVQ7Y-9G86X-PCYRQ-89MXF-HMQD8
KWC69-FMPCG-9MFM8-DPQG6-KXWVT
WBQG3-3BQVR-R3DDM-M6GWR-TYM2T

UFC Undisputed Bonus Fighters:
DJHXK-28QX9-VG6DG-BW8GV-M4XK6

XBL 48-hour Gold trial
QRMM6-T6TDH-2XQX4-RFPDV-D49JT
Q8F2B-RFP2J-VMW33-92VWK-6TRG6
KP4MJ-W9MDC-WJKG8-HYBX9-8FR4W

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks for posting all that. All of the 48hr trials are gone, I didn't use any of them though. However, I did snag an online pass for Medal of Honor, so thank you for that!

bread's done
Back