XBOX LIVE 12-Month Gold Subscription Card $35 No Tax, FS @ Bestsellers24 PROBABLY A SCAM7

jooanyenna

CAGiversary!
My xbox live account will expire in a month and I was looking for a cheap subscription card and came across this site.

I like the price very much but I just wonder if this is a legit seller.

Has anyone bought anything from this site?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered one too. Better deal than the buy.com deal last week I missed out on. 

Thanks OP.  :D

Thanks man. Just ordered one. Had to pay with paypal. Will let you know if they send the code.

I'm anxious to see if this works for anyone. I need to re-new membership as well. Anyone else try it out?

I got it to work this morning on my first try, however last night I couldn't get it through PayPal for hours. Looks like the trouble is on their end and persistence should pay off.

I paid for an my order through paypal yesterday morning, but the site shows 'awaiting payment'. I couldn't find anyway to contact them, as their links are broken at the bottom of the page. Replied to the order email but oddly it replies to a really strange unrelated email address. This is looking pretty shady, wouldn't be surprised if it is a scam :(

I paid for an my order through paypal yesterday morning, but the site shows 'awaiting payment'. I couldn't find anyway to contact them, as their links are broken at the bottom of the page. Replied to the order email but oddly it replies to a really strange unrelated email address. This is looking pretty shady, wouldn't be surprised if it is a scam :(

Mine says awaiting fulfillment. I'll give them a couple more days.

Guys is this site safe? :shock:  My Norton Antivirus Software warned me not to go into the website... :hot:  :hot:  :hot: 

The money finally left my bank account and my order status is still "awaiting payment". I hope they update soon. =/

I would not trust this site. I tried clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and it goes nowhere.  Seems like a shady site to me.

If it don't hear anything by tomorrow, ill be making opening some cases on paypal
Yeah I think I'm gonna have to be doing this, too. Says my payment was complete on PayPal and the funds were taken from my account. So I don't understand why my status is still "awaiting payment".

EDIT: None of their links at the bottom work except for the sitemap at the very bottom. And why does it say "free shipping + no tax" and then they talk about how shipping price is based on your method and stuff? I'm thinking those 3 reviews were planted. Why were they all on october 6th and then no other days?

I stupidly let my friend talk me into using my PayPal to get one BC his wasn't working. Opened a case saying the site was a scam and they refunded me within minutes.

Adding it has no tax is a bit redundant seeing as you can't charge more tax on prepaid cards.

All jokes aside, its a good deal.

*they refunded me on the site but not PayPal! That's probably the scam. Make people think they got the refund and hope they don't check.

*they refunded me on the site but not PayPal! That's probably the scam. Make people think they got the refund and hope they don't check.
That's messed up. =l

I'm sure as hell not gonna be like "oh well scammy site told me I got my money back so it's ok". Nope. Until the money is back in my PayPal account and into my bank account I'm not gonna leave it at that.

Welp opened a case with Paypal its already been a few days since i placed my order and its been sitting at awaiting fulfillment. Not worth the hassle

WHOIS search results for:BESTSELLERS247.COM(Registered)

Is this your
domain?

GO
Add hosting, email and more.

Want to buy
this domain?

GO
Get it with our Domain Buy service.

Domain Name: BESTSELLERS247.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2013-10-03 00:45:35
Creation Date: 2013-10-03 00:45:35
Registrar Expiration Date: 2014-10-03 00:45:35
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant Name: Ray Nguyen
Registrant Organization: 
Registrant Street: 134 Chung Cu B Nha Trang, Khanh HOa
Registrant City: Nha Trang
Registrant State/Province: Khanh Hoa/ Nha Trang
Registrant Postal Code: 70000
Registrant Country: Vietnam
Admin Name: Ray Nguyen
Admin Organization: 
Admin Street: 134 Chung Cu B Nha Trang, Khanh HOa
Admin City: Nha Trang
Admin State/Province: Khanh Hoa/ Nha Trang
Admin Postal Code: 70000
Admin Country: Vietnam
Admin Phone: 84945438834
Admin Fax: 
Admin Email: [email protected]
Tech Name: Ray Nguyen
Tech Organization: 
Tech Street: 134 Chung Cu B Nha Trang, Khanh HOa
Tech City: Nha Trang
Tech State/Province: Khanh Hoa/ Nha Trang
Tech Postal Code: 70000
Tech Country: Vietnam
Tech Phone: 84945438834
Tech Fax: 
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS65.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS66.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

So it looks like it's a scam site.

I am truly sorry my fellow CAG's.

I didn't mean to have you guys lose money or go though a hassle to get it back.

I was a bit suspicious about the seller and I simply wanted know if any of you had any luck with this site.

It looked like it was a really good deal and I really needed a subscription card.

Again, I am very sorry.

I feel stupid as hell for trying with this site. I hope I get my damn money back since I wasn't even trying to by myself a sub but a friend.

Well next time I'm in Vietnam I'll know where to stop.
lol!

Yeah this crap is low. I dunno why I didn't do a more thorough inspection of the site myself. None of their social media links work. None of their links work at the bottom besides the site map link below all of those. And what's up with the stuff it sells. Kitchen supplies. Vacuums. And only game-related stuff is Xbox Live Gold and a Chat Set. Plus reading a thing about it saying that shipping cost depends on the method and where you live but it doesn't give you any options really and says free shipping at the top of the site. And these aren't selling out when $40 gold cards sell out on ebay quick.

I can't turn my dispute into a PayPal claim until the 24th. But I sure am going to.

If something sounds too good to be true... it probably is. How did you even find this site in the first place, google? Seriously, there are reasons you don't gamble your money on a super sketchy site just to save like $5 (as you can find XBL for $40 a year pretty regularly).

I wish I would have found this sooner. I just ordered from this site and it's been 6 days and it still says awaiting fulfilment. I just filed a dispute with paypal hopefully I can get my money back.

If something sounds too good to be true... it probably is. How did you even find this site in the first place, google? Seriously, there are reasons you don't gamble your money on a super sketchy site just to save like $5 (as you can find XBL for $40 a year pretty regularly).

You seriously underestimate the power of saving money

I go to sketchy sites all the time for even less than that.

It's called Paypal.

Yep mine still says awaiting payment even though i cleared through PayPal fast and left my bank account. Tomorrow I can escalate my dispute. Hopefully PayPal handles it. Gonna spread this crap. 

You seriously underestimate the power of saving money

I go to sketchy sites all the time for even less than that.

It's called Paypal.
You seriously underestimate the fact that you do it enough times paypal won't always have your back, that is a idiotic way to look at things, HEY LETS BUY ALL THIS STUFF THAT IS OBVIOUSLY A SCAM BECAUSE WE ARE COVERED! Seriously... be more responsible.

According to PayPal I can get my money back in 6 days, 10 days or 30 days. I don't know who to believe. But I am going to try and call them. This should be open/shut in my opinion because he "refunded" me on his site so why wouldn't Paypal follow suit?

You seriously underestimate the fact that you do it enough times paypal won't always have your back, that is a idiotic way to look at things, HEY LETS BUY ALL THIS STUFF THAT IS OBVIOUSLY A SCAM BECAUSE WE ARE COVERED! Seriously... be more responsible.
It called use a credit card to pay via paypal. I buy sketchy gift card deals all the time on eBay where probably 50% go bad but I have first a paypal dispute, and if I lose that then I can charge back using the credit card. And if you use American Express you will almost always win a charge back. For the deals that go through I save a ton.

According to PayPal I can get my money back in 6 days, 10 days or 30 days. I don't know who to believe. But I am going to try and call them. This should be open/shut in my opinion because he "refunded" me on his site so why wouldn't Paypal follow suit?
all he did on the site was "MARK" it refunded, it is a scam meant to trick people into thinking that he did.

This lecture seems gratuitous to me. Reasonable minds can differ on the amount of reward that justifies a particular level of risk.

Confirming what you all probably already know. My order is also still awaiting payment on the website however paypal says the transaction is complete.  I looked up the domain of the paypal email address and it appears to be some credit card ccv and email password check for stealing one or both. dielive.cc

Anywho, I'm gonna give it a couple days and file a claim through paypal, if that fails then I can go through Chase and I know for sure I'll get my money back. Oh well.

Just a quick update on this. My claim was escalated and I have been issued a refund on this. Good luck to you all. Never heard anything from the seller. I guess this is why I Paypal is a good thing.

Just a quick update on this. My claim was escalated and I have been issued a refund on this. Good luck to you all. Never heard anything from the seller. I guess this is why I Paypal is a good thing.
Yeah the seller never replied to them so they just gave me the money and I just transferred it to my account today.

Glad PayPal resolved it, but I wish there was something I could do about that site.

How long did it take for a refund? I haven't heard from PayPal in a couple weeks.

Edit: Nevermind didn't see the "seller must respond by" date. November 6 for mine, so tomorrow.

bread's done
Back