Massive Game Liquidation Sale! Seriously Everything! NES, SNES, N64 + More! PS1 games added!

Mirpkered

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
I've decided that it is time to get rid of this obsession of collecting. I have games for pretty much every major system. I'm not putting prices as there are so many games that it would take forever. I am not looking for ebay prices but I'm also not looking for lowball offers. Please submit reasonable offers via PM to me and we can work out deals.

I am only interested in selling so please no trades. Most have been tested but they have been sitting in a collection this entire time and I don't have the time to re-test everything.

RESTRUCTURING!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
May be interested in a couple of your Pokemon GBA games, I'll wait till you update with N64 stuff.

Awesome stuff though!

If you are interested send me a PM so it's 'reserved'. I don't want you to miss out on something while I work on getting everything else together.

Might be easier for people like me if you make each system's title a different color, so it's easier to scroll past the systems we don't own. Just a thought. Great list, though.

Might be easier for people like me if you make each system's title a different color, so it's easier to scroll past the systems we don't own. Just a thought. Great list, though.
That's a good idea! I probably do that after I get everything posted.

Free bump from me cause you got a impressive list of games! Im curious to know what you'll put up next, might be interested in a few...

for fuck s sake, this guys list is AUHSUM!!! He is a good cag folks, buy his stuff (just not what I want ;) )

Tons of stuff still available! But I'm getting offers fast. Some things will go to Ebay if no offers are made. Kinda like Little Samson or things like that!

If I had a Wii U or DS, I would have asked for more. 

Hell if I had more money to play with, I would have asked for more Nintendo in general.

Summary: Bump!

Just paid for round one of my stuff, I am sending a list of potential stuff for round two!

this needs a sticky on the front page here, bumpin!

Payment sent for the following games:

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame III

Grandia Xtreme

Shining Force EXA

Suikoden III

Suikoden IV

Alan Wake

Thanks!

Gonna look through again for possibly another order.

bread's done
Back