GGT 277 Celebrates the Relaunch of Subwoofer Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao-shots-o.gif

500 already? damn.

who here still plays with there toys? i srsly don't. i use to have wrasslin toys though

Not battle of the atom? Apparently I don't know you as well as I thought I did I hope whoknows takes me to gamefaqs with him

Hell week? As in the navy seals hell week?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't the XL make the games look worse?
Some say it makes them more pixelated, but I haven't noticed and think they look great. I guess if you were used to an 3ds or 2ds, or compared side by side you may notice.

But I'm not a videophile at all and always opt for bigger screen in my price range vs. smaller but better quality when TV or monitor shopping as well, so YMMV. I get more immersed from having a bigger screen while picture quality doesn't matter much to me. I mean I love Blurays, but enjoy the movies I own in DVD just as much.

CaptainJoel, you got me reading Superior Spider-Man. Lol. I guess because I figured well it's early enough maybe I catch up on 19 or so issues. I up to #3...and I have to admit so far it's a good read. I think I like it because Parker is still there even though he's not.

As for gaming...looking forward to the next few weeks of PSN sales. They look tasty.

I think I'm almost done with God of War III finally too. Not that it's bad, just haven't had a whole lot of TV time lately.

Doesn't the XL make the games look worse?
Well technically the screen is bigger and has the same resolution as the original 3DS, but having owned both, I didn't personally notice a decrease in quality. I think the resolution is high enough compared to the size of the screens that it will look great either way. Personally, I think the XL looks even better since I can actually see things more clearly. After using an XL, I couldn't go back to the smaller sized screens.

For what it's worth I'd go 3DS XL too. The original 3DS is an abomination. Never liked it and I had one at launch. The XL was a great upgrade. I wish Nintendo would go higher res with better screens on their handhelds. Especially after owning a Vita it's hard to look at.

For what it's worth I'd go 3DS XL too. The original 3DS is an abomination. Never liked it and I had one at launch. The XL was a great upgrade.
Pretty much.

The original 3ds is junk. XL is the only way to go.

Or 2DS if you don't want an XL. Avoid the original style.

Not battle of the atom? Apparently I don't know you as well as I thought I did I hope whoknows takes me to gamefaqs with him

Hell week? As in the navy seals hell week?
I never keep up with what comics are being released. I just read them whenever I see people talking about them, usually. Does Battle of the Atom end this week? I got into a huge argument with a friend this weekend over the future X-Men. He was claiming that Xavier Jr. claimed to be a de-aged Professor X when I was sure they already said he's Xavier's grandson and he said that the Ice Giant was revealed to be Mystique or some bullshit.

Nah, I'm just super busy all week. I have two 12 page papers on Education due and I'm going to be playing parent all week because my mom goes to the hospital for surgery tomorrow and will be kept in the hospital for a while.

CaptainJoel, you got me reading Superior Spider-Man. Lol. I guess because I figured well it's early enough maybe I catch up on 19 or so issues. I up to #3...and I have to admit so far it's a good read. I think I like it because Parker is still there even though he's not.

As for gaming...looking forward to the next few weeks of PSN sales. They look tasty.

I think I'm almost done with God of War III finally too. Not that it's bad, just haven't had a whole lot of TV time lately.
Great! Don't get too attached to Peter, though...

Damn, you're right. Those sales look nice. I kind of want to pick up DmC since I just bought the HD collection last week and already have 4, but I think we're going to get it free, so I'll wait. Definitely picking up Doom and maaaaybe RE4, though.

I like the part after the credits where
It shows that in the prequel Godzilla showed up and was killing all the jaegers and monsters just because he can and then he gets bored and goes to sleep in the ocean
Lvl 1 kaiju > godzilla.

Lvl 5 kaiju > mothra

Nothing can stop that spinning tornado tail attack

I want to see how Attack on Titan connects to Pacific Rim.

I guess Pacific Rim spoiled the ending for us.
Was it supposed to? Read the pacific rim comic its pretty good

I made fake money on the BAWLSAQ.  Sweet.

Right now I'm juggling GTA V, Beyond Two Souls, EO: Untold, and Pokemon X.  I might try to finish Graces F or do more Xillia too.

I didn't actually start Pokemon X, but I'm hoping to shortly.

Tempted to get Lego Marvel, but I think I wait on it.  

I'll probably help my son get his 2DS this week.  His grades have been very good so far, but we'll see tomorrow when I do his parent-teacher conference.

I'm like the only person who likes the original 3DS design haha, I thought it was really good and worked well :p

Chivalry is actually kinda neat.

Videogame.
Yeah man, that was a real fun game, I saw that there is an expansion coming out and it looks pretty interesting

Maybe by the time you play it they'll fix the bug that makes unlocking new weapons nigh-on impossible.

Yeah man, that was a real fun game, I saw that there is an expansion coming out and it looks pretty interesting
Everything I've heard about the expansion is "imbalanced as fuck, but super fun". Some of the playable choices seem a little lame - I'd trade either samurai or ninja for an Aztec or Zulu warrior or something - but I'll probably get it at some point.

Everything I've heard about the expansion is "imbalanced as fuck, but super fun". Some of the playable choices seem a little lame - I'd trade either samurai or ninja for an Aztec or Zulu warrior or something - but I'll probably get it at some point.
Ah, I haven't looked into it other then a trailer I watched. I suppose as long as it is fun! Yeah, it looks like they just picked the main ones from that other DW game again, I'll probably main the Viking if I get it so I'm happy they are in it at least. It wouldn't surprise me if they add more classes in a future update, but it's cool that there is that 6-way deathmatch between each faction

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back