* - - - - 2 votes

Taco Bell PS4 Promotion

Taco Bell PS4 $5 Box Promotion

Poll: Have you won?

Did you win a PS4 from Taco Bell?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 even13flow   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

In the PS4 Preorder thread there were a few people that I recalled seeing had gotten a PS4 through the Taco Bell promotion.

I bought a $5 box the other day just to try to win one and didn't win. Who here has had luck with it and is there any tips they can offer to help other CAGs win one?

#2 kart007k   Snakeater CAGiversary!   1807 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

kart007k

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Here is my tip,

Stop eating at Taco Bell. Cook at home and you'll be able to buy a PS4 within couple of months. 

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#3 Coyotezeye   Exile LAN CAGiversary!   794 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Coyotezeye

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Heres another tip there is already a thread for this contest

http://www.cheapassg...e-its-released/

www.exilecomputergaming.com
LAN Parties in Albany, NY

#4 even13flow   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

I'm sorry I did a search for Taco Bell PS4 and nothing came up. I will delete this one.

#5 Josh1billion   ゲーム開発者 CAGiversary!   1699 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Here is my tip,

Stop eating at Taco Bell. Cook at home and you'll be able to buy a PS4 within couple of months. 

How so?

$5 for a meal (which really affords you the calories of two meals..) isn't much more than a typical home-cooked meal's ingredients cost, unless you're living in a very minimalist way (ramen and the like).

Josh1billion.png

Developing some PS4/Vita/PC games in my free time.  Website | Twitter | Facebook