50% Off Any Used Video Game at Hastings B&M 10/28 9PM-12AM

Kosley

CAGiversary!
>50% Off Any Used Video Game

VnoUwRB.png

>Bring the coupon in store

vacjxEE.png

Thread title makes it look like it works for all stores in existence.

It's another regional sale.

Kill this thread with fire:

Already a thread a few days back.
Yeah, there was already a thread about it a few days ago. Didn't get much attention though.
I live two blocks from a Hastings so this is a GREAT deal. I already got the coupon ready.

Just need to head to the store and see what they got. Hoping I can get Last of Us.

In all fairness, people post Meijer's stuff all the time, with no complaints. Meijer's is far more regional than a chain that stretches from Texas to Washington.

In all fairness, people post Meijer's stuff all the time, with no complaints. Meijer's is far more regional than a chain that stretches from Texas to Washington.
In all fairness, they shouldn't and I say they shouldn't but no one seems to care because it's like 90% of CAGs live there and everyone else is the minority.

God forbid you have to click on a thread and read 3 sentences.

Thanks OP. I'm going to stop by on the way home and check out the used selection. Doubt they have much though.

:edit: Apparently both Hastings on my drive home closed down this summer. So apparently they do not have anything. Lol. So much for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
So DMC for $12.50 or Dishonored for $7.50....? Hmmm.
Went into my local hastings and this is what I came out with.

DMC 33.99 - (17 with coupon) (CHEAPER THAN AMAZON) (CHEAPER ON GAMEFLY)
Prototype 2 19.99 (10 with coupon))
Dishonored 14.99 (7.50 with coupon))
FEAR 3 10.99 (5.50 with coupon)
Ezio Trilogy 33.99 (17 with coupon) (CHEAPER THAN AMAZON)

Of course these are just games I am interested in. I didnt see any copies of Last of Us. :(

EDIT: Worth mentioning that [i think] prices vary from store and taxes are not included in this equation.

Went into my local hastings and this is what I came out with.

DMC 33.99 - (17 with coupon) (CHEAPER THAN AMAZON) (CHEAPER ON GAMEFLY)
Prototype 2 19.99 (10 with coupon))
Dishonored 14.99 (7.50 with coupon))
FEAR 3 10.99 (5.50 with coupon)
Ezio Trilogy 33.99 (17 with coupon) (CHEAPER THAN AMAZON)

Of course these are just games I am interested in. I didnt see any copies of Last of Us. :(

EDIT: Worth mentioning that [i think] prices vary from store and taxes are not included in this equation.
I was wondering about that, the different prices I mean. I *really* wish they had a GTA or two but that's not going to happen. They're starting to pop up on Craigslist for $45 now anyway.

Closest store to me is about three blocks from me. I lucked out this time too.

And to think my town doesn't have a Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us and various other things so I'd say I deserve this one! lol

Also, this would be a good coupon, if I hadn't just went in Hastings for the first time in months, and didn't even see anything I wanted. I guess a used X or Y would be good, but all I saw used was White 2

Says one coupon person customer. So, I'm going to use one. Then go to the car. Put my jacket on and a hat and go in and use my 2nd print coupon on a different cashier.

yeah, i'm a bad person.  I'm aware.

I was able to pick up Grand Theft Auto 5 and 3 Seasons of Seinfeld for under $30. Not a bad haul.

G3jU2MK.jpg

It's weird that both of our games rang up as $38.49 instead of the $54.99 that they were marked. Oh well, I won't question it.
Yeah even the cashier thought that was weird but he just shrugged and was like 'man. you got one of helluva deal'. Lol.

It's weird that both of our games rang up as $38.49 instead of the $54.99 that they were marked. Oh well, I won't question it.
The reason it rang up as $38.49 is because Hastings is also doing 30% off all used games. With the 50% coupon on top of it, it's a pretty sweet deal.

Not in the goddamn title where it matters.
Maybe it's just me but I tend to read the post instead of going off just the title.

EDIT: I'm also crazy. I also tend to read books instead of the title of said book.

The reason it rang up as $38.49 is because Hastings is also doing 30% off all used games. With the 50% coupon on top of it, it's a pretty sweet deal.
Wow. Going back to Hastings right now in that case. A lot of stuff I saw I wanted and for 30% off then hell yeah.

Hahaha and in their weekly ad, it says they're paying $50 for Arkham Origins or GTAV on Nov. 1st and 2nd.

Got a GTAV for 360 and one for PS3 for $19.25 a piece.  Will trade in Friday for a $100 gift card.

Hahaha and in their weekly ad, it says they're paying $50 for Arkham Origins or GTAV on Nov. 1st and 2nd.

Got a GTAV for 360 and one for PS3 for $19.25 a piece. Will trade in Friday for a $100 gift card.
I almost missed that, good spot.

Grabbed 2 copies of GTAV at 19.25 each.  Guy working said it was no problem using the coupon multiple times because they weren't expecting anyone to show up for it, anyways.

Grabbed 2 copies of GTAV at 19.25 each. Guy working said it was no problem using the coupon multiple times because they weren't expecting anyone to show up for it, anyways.
That makes me sad. I should of at least tried to use it more than once. :(

But I didn't want someone calling me out on it.

Maybe they'll do this again next time they have a launch.

Maybe they'll do this again next time they have a launch.
I had my wife there with a separate coupon I had printed out. He asked if I really wanted to do them separately, and I said the coupon said 1 per customer, so that's when he said not to worry about it, and asked if I wanted more time to pick other stuff out too. I imagine it had something to do with we were about the only customers in the store, like he said they weren't expecting a big rush on it, but who knows.

I had my wife there with a separate coupon I had printed out. He asked if I really wanted to do them separately, and I said the coupon said 1 per customer, so that's when he said not to worry about it, and asked if I wanted more time to pick other stuff out too. I imagine it had something to do with we were about the only customers in the store, like he said they weren't expecting a big rush on it, but who knows.
Ah. That may be why. I was also pretty much the only customer there too, lol.

However I did go by and grab a game from Gamestop with one of my 25% coupons and it was packed.

Gamestop just has these midnight launches down with their bonuses and stuff.

Ah. That may be why. I was also pretty much the only customer there too, lol.

However I did go by and grab a game from Gamestop with one of my 25% coupons and it was packed.

Gamestop just has these midnight launches down with their bonuses and stuff.
Granted, there's still another couple of hours until the launch here, but I imagine the majority of people picking this up at midnight are going to one of the 5 gamestops, or Best Buy, or even one of the many Walmarts in the area before they head out to Hastings. It's not a bad store, but when you think of new release, Hastings generally isn't the first to come to mind, unless you've got credit there.

I had tons of copies of the coupons in my truck, on the first round in I asked if I could use the coupon more than once, they seemed way more worried about if they as employees could use the coupons I handed them and said sure no problem, sadly I could only find three used items I would possibly even want that I didn't own. Got Pokemon White 2, Black, and Harvest Moon New Life for around $40 total.

I knew I should have tried to use it more!  I was wondering if anyone else would catch onto this glitch.  I snagged a GTA V for $20, took it up the road to a GS, and traded it towards a used copy of Arkham Origins (with my 25% off PUR coupon); will trade Origins back to Hastings on Friday for $50, then keep the extra GS credit.  Works out a little better than just trading the GTA back to Hastings this weekend for the straight $50.  There were SO many good titles that I could have gotten with the double discount it would have been outrageous.  Payday 2 would have come out to about $11; they also had used copies of FIFA 14 and NBA 2k14.  

Did turn my buddy on to the deal, and he was about to grab TLOU for about $20.

Hey another quick question for my fellow Hasting's brethren...Some of you that got 2 GTA's for $20, did you have to do two separate transactions?  Despite the verbiage of the coupon saying it would only work on one title, I wonder if it would have automatically applied to all of the games in a transaction.

bread's done
Back