Best Buy: 007 Legends PS3 & 360 $5/ Prototype 2 360 deal is dead no more!

Guess I will be stopping by BBY tomorrow. Might can see if they will match TRU's gift card on Batman while I am there. Only fair if they are luring me in the store.

placed an order for both. thanks op!

edit: metal gear rising limited edition is on sale for 59.99 on the 360. lowest i've ever seen it. pretty sweet LE imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
007 is $25 for the 360 so that's also eligible (the coupon is 25 off). Definitely the worst Bond game for this gen, but now you can live out your fantasies of being George Lazenby for free.

Just got 007 and Prototype 2 for the 360 online since I reluctantly switched to a digital subscription some time ago. Also qualified for free shipping since it was in a single order.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Dumb question, but I assume I have the digital subscription. I have no idea how to access it and how to get my coupons. Can anyone help me out? Does it come in email or do I go to my.bestbuy.com or what?

Is this a Gcu coupon?
Yes and needs to be clarified in the thread title as such imo.

I just went to the MyBB website to look for this coupon to allow me to get two free games and it wasn't there.

Wouldn't mind either game for free (who wouldn't want a free game?) but I'd actually like to get Prototype2.

Oh well.

you can still get this if you pay for the magazine right?  still worth it if you can get these games really cheap

Thank you OP!  Just got both ordered with free shipping (which I'm grateful for, seeing as I was just there yesterday).

Thanks OP! Great deal!!!!

GCU has given out free games several times now. Well worth the sub. Really hope it comes back next month.

If anyone has a coupon they'd trade(for online order or instore) I have a 25% off any preowned console at GS that I'd trade for a 007 Legends one.

Dumb question, but I assume I have the digital subscription. I have no idea how to access it and how to get my coupons. Can anyone help me out? Does it come in email or do I go to my.bestbuy.com or what?
If you, already, have your coupons, you should be able to find them by searching 'Gamer' in your email. $180 is in the email title.

Can someone walk me through it please cause my links apparently aren't working I click the coupon add to cart go to checkout and it never updates the price

Can someone walk me through it please cause my links apparently aren't working I click the coupon add to cart go to checkout and it never updates the price
on the email, you should see a code to use online. Copy that code and paste it into the promotional coupons part when you get to the payment section of your order

Thanks OP. Ordered one of each for shipping. I already have Prototype 2 but I can either trade it to a CAG or to a friend so that works for me.

Since Prototype 2 is $15, and the coupon says $20 off, will the employees give me some problems if I try and use it in store?

Also, what happens if I don't pick up a Ship-to-Store order? Why do I need to enter my credit card info?

bread's done
Back