H: Paypal/Amazon. W: Dirt 3, Dirt Showdown (xbox 360)

Found Zelda Majora's Mask, still looking for other xbox 360 and ps3 titles! If someone could let me know how to change the thread title that'd be great.

Free bump.  To change the title click on "edit" on the first post then click "full editor" or "advance edit" or something like that.

Got all the Zelda games I'm looking for! :D list updated

Edit: could anyone explain how to create the "Spoiler" Thing to hide big blocks of text?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI, but I purchased DMC for Xbox 360 brand new and it was the first game I've ever opened new that had nothing but a disc inside the case.  So, I don't think there is a DMC manual.

Just an FYI, but I purchased DMC for Xbox 360 brand new and it was the first game I've ever opened new that had nothing but a disc inside the case. So, I don't think there is a DMC manual.
Ahh good to know, thank you! Some of these newer games don't contain manuals anymore so it's hard to tell if it's missing one or if it simply never had one

Ahh good to know, thank you! Some of these newer games don't contain manuals anymore so it's hard to tell if it's missing one or if it simply never had one
No problem. I just don't think I'll ever forget that being the first game I ever opened that had literally nothing but a disc inside, not even an insert or ad. Good luck with your list!

bread's done
Back