Futureshop + Best Buy ALL Used Games In Store 50% Off

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
Founded on RFD   ( Everything Online Is Basically Picked Clean * No Surprise there *  )  

For Futureshp the 50% off all used ends today  for instore and online

For Best Buy The 50% off Al Used Games Ends November 4th  for instore and online !

Used Games at Futureshop

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/category/used-games/27603pc.aspx?path=860003540a14482e71f66fb1c3feb524en01

Bestbuys Used Games

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/previously-played-games/28897.aspx?path=0e564344153d9a142911357889da5e32en01

the only thing you need to do is call up your local store for items if you wondering about certain games .. or you can just go to your local store and see what they have.

Also wanted to note for those PS3 users.  the Best Of Playstation Vol 1 Collection is on Clearance at Futureshop for $4.99

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/best-of-playstation-network-volume-1-playstation-3/10253635.aspx?path=e3064aa00d24ebcdb173fc480b92746fen02

It doesn't show the price as half off. Does it show it when you checkout?
I think it's After you check out cause from the looks of things prices seem normal used sale prices too me. if it doesn't work at the check out or after .. i would just cancel the items.

I picked up 3 games yesterday at Futureshop (tomb raider, dishonored, dragons dogma) and all of them looked like they were in new condition ... not a scratch on any of the discs and the dlc wasn't even used. BTW what is with Capcom not packing manuals in their games?

Thanks Op...I price protected the PSN collection. Missed out on the used games but grabbed Uncharted and Gravity Rush for Vita $9.97 each. May have been instore clearance so ymmv. Also grabbed ZombiU for $19.99. That price should be chain wide.

Thanks Op...I price protected the PSN collection. Missed out on the used games but grabbed Uncharted and Gravity Rush for Vita $9.97 each. May have been instore clearance so ymmv. Also grabbed ZombiU for $19.99. That price should be chain wide.
My Best Buy was $19.97 for GR...ugh, I want it for $10 since I still have PS+. Did you see that at FS or BB? I'll check FS tomorrow.

Made a trip to the nearest FF and BB in my region... they were cleared out of anything on DS or 3DS and Wii I might want but I still managed to get some games I had missed on 360 and PS3, oh and a price match on Most Wanted for Wii U.  

So thank you OP for pointing this out to me.   Could have gotten even more but anything more then $12.50 after discount, I felt was too much since I'm not in a pressing need to play these games.

Made a trip to the nearest FF and BB in my region... they were cleared out of anything on DS or 3DS and Wii I might want but I still managed to get some games I had missed on 360 and PS3, oh and a price match on Most Wanted for Wii U.

So thank you OP for pointing this out to me. Could have gotten even more but anything more then $12.50 after discount, I felt was too much since I'm not in a pressing need to play these games.
Your Welocme :)

thanks!! finally snagged tomb raider... and Dishonoured was like 7.50!
What?

Dishonored at the locations I went to was still $17,50 used. I wanted it but figured the game of the year ver. would get that cheap sooner than later.

Dang, good find for you.

Just wanted to thank the OP for this find. I grabbed SR IV for PS3 - $27.50.

Used copy is $54.99 when new is $39.99, but thanks to the sale it actually benefitted me!

Also picked up Lego Pirates for the kids at $7.50

Just wanted to thank the OP for this find. I grabbed SR IV for PS3 - $27.50.

Used copy is $54.99 when new is $39.99, but thanks to the sale it actually benefitted me!

Also picked up Lego Pirates for the kids at $7.50
haha. very nice :D and your welcome

I wandered into a BB yesterday and didn't really notice anything I wanted. But regardless, there was a complete lack of any signage. How do we know this sale is on? Does the stuff just scan up at half price at the till? Or is it some sort Rewards promo?

I wandered into a BB yesterday and didn't really notice anything I wanted. But regardless, there was a complete lack of any signage. How do we know this sale is on? Does the stuff just scan up at half price at the till? Or is it some sort Rewards promo?
There was absolutely no signage whatsoever at the Future Shop I went to... it just scanned up at half price.

Ugh I just went to BB today, didn't see a sign so I didn't grab the game I wanted. :/ Ah well lol. Money saved, no time to go back.

Ugh I just went to BB today, didn't see a sign so I didn't grab the game I wanted. :/ Ah well lol. Money saved, no time to go back.
Don't feel too bad...used games weren't on sale at my store in Belleville Ontario. I had Tales of Graces f scanned and it came up as the sticker price: $14.99.

Don't feel too bad...used games weren't on sale at my store in Belleville Ontario. I had Tales of Graces f scanned and it came up as the sticker price: $14.99.
i would have said what about taking 50% off cause today is the last day. also BB and FS need to promote better in store. if they did they may actually make sales to those who don't crowse for deals online.

Future Shop in Dartmouth Crossing still had a clearance table of 50% off games set up, presumably to make room for the PS4 & XBone stock, but it wasn't "all used games" anymore.

They also had a bin of games for $2 straight-up, including Reality Fighters (Vita) and Bulletstorm (X360) and some other stuff I didn't really look at.

bread's done
Back