Best Buy - PS3/360 Tiger Woods 14: Historic Edition $9.99 With GC Coupon - Tales of Xillia $29.99 With GC Coupon

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Tiger Woods 14: Historic Edition

Regular Price is $39.99 less $30.00 with My Gamer's Club = $9.99

Tales of Xillia

Regular Price is $39.99 less $10.00 with My Gamer's Club = $29.99

Add the game to your cart. To take advantage of this offer, you must have a BestBuy.com account with your My BestBuy number attached.

Savings will display in cart after you attach your My Best Buy number to your BestBuy.com account. Offer valid for My Best Buy Gamers Club members only.

Appears you don't have to be Gamers Club Unlocked to get this deal. The free membership is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you purchase this because I believe its 39.99? 39.99 is what it is after $30 off trumped up special edition.

Best Buy's website sucks though. I signed in, and next to my name it still says "Sign In | Sign Out" and the discount isn't coming off. Why does it keep saying Sign In? 

Yes, the link didn't work for me so I searched for it.
Just add it to your cart, and you'll see it if you signed in with an account that has Gamer's Club on it (no need for paid membership)

Working now.

Nevermind, doesn't seem to apply when checking out.

Can't tell if this is supposed to be for "unlocked", or their website is glitched. Usually these types of coupons do NOT require unlocked, so it seems like it's glitching me. The prices don't come off for either Tiger Woods or Xillia. (both show $39.99 on my checkout page, even though I do have gamers club linked). I probably don't need to be buying anymore games before black Friday anyway.  :ziplip:

edit: nevermind, they now show up $9.99 and $29.99.

Now to decide if I want them... I think I'm going to pass. I already have TW 2013 collectors edition unopened, and I can wait for xillia to hit $19.99

Just add it to your cart, and you'll see it if you signed in with an account that has Gamer's Club on it (no need for paid membership)

Working now.

Nevermind, doesn't seem to apply when checking out.
I called about it cause this was happening to me as well and as soon as I explained the issue to someone - it suddenly worked for me. Pure coincidence I'm sure, but it didn't work for me on the first ten or so tries.

I called about it cause this was happening to me as well and as soon as I explained the issue to someone - it suddenly worked for me. Pure coincidence I'm sure, but it didn't work for me on the first ten or so tries.
And just like that, it works for me as well.

Good luck saving $10 on the  :360: version of Xillia...

Ur9jP4y.png

Can you also buy one in store if you've bought online? I'm assuming its like the Gamers coupon where you can do 1 online and 1 in store? Or is it?

Got one to flip. Want to take advantage of the multiple copies but don't want to get banned after taking advantage of the buy1get1 Gta and the 007 earlier.

Cant get the discount to show in my cart?  I have the free Gamers' Club membership but its still showing $39.99 in checkout and I'm signed in.

EDIT:  NVM its working now...

Thanks OP.  2 straight days of defeats for the BB trolls.

If you want more than 1 copy.  First order 1 and checkout. Then close your browser and clear the cache.

I tried that and even though it shows $9.99 in the cart, when you actually go to checkout it reverts back to normal price...
I got all the way to actually submitting my order and the price was $9.99. Not sure if I hit submit though if it would revert back to the original price which is why I didn't LOL.

theres none instore for me so the trade in at amazon will expire before then smh. and guys gamestop is gonna have tales for 19.99$ (17.99$ used) on black friday, why not wait and save a extra 10$+ ?

Thanks OP! Hopefully can buy another copy in store tomorrow when I pick up mine to flip to amazon and eventually get a DS4 for $10

I got all the way to actually submitting my order and the price was $9.99. Not sure if I hit submit though if it would revert back to the original price which is why I didn't LOL.
Actually, I tried again and the second copy went through @ $9.99. I canceled my original Amazon trade and re-submitted for 2 copies. As many others have said, thanks for cluing us in on this...

2nd copy shows in cart at $9.99, but goes back up to $39.99 when I go to submit the order.  Same for PS3.  Ah well, wont risk it.  I'm actually interested in a golf game right now so this should do nicely.

Thanks OP!

I'm not into golf (in real life) at all but oddly enough I enjoyed the few hours I spent playing the game when it was released. I've been wanting to pick it up for quite some time and I'm glad to finally get it at a good price

If you're using Firefox, opening an in-private browsing window will allow you to get another for the price of $10. Just got a PS3 and 360 to flip, of course.

Thank you OP.  Having one shipped, all the nearby stores are out.  I would love to get Amazon's TIV but will just see how shipping goes this time.  Still could make a good gift...  Thanks!

bread's done
Back