Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Subscription w/Free $20 Xbox Live Gift Card at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Buy an Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Subscription, Get a $20 Xbox Live Gift Card
From October 27 - November 9, purchase a 12-Month Gold Membership and get a $20 Xbox Live Gift Card. The promotional code for the $20 Gift Card will be emailed within two business days after your order is placed. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limited to one per customer order.

If u dont need it right away, u can get the actual card delivered and its 53.99 and you still get the $20 credit
Are you sure about that? Looks like it only works on the Online code.

• Order "Xbox LIVE 12-Month Gold Membership [Online Game Code]" and receive a $20 Xbox LIVE Gift Card. We will send you a promotional code with redemption instructions via email once your order is complete. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon. Limited to one per customer order. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. (restrictions apply)

If you scroll down to the "Promotions" section on the physical card, it doesn't have this promotion mentioned (only mentions the ongoing "Games with Gold" download).

If u dont need it right away, u can get the actual card delivered and its 53.99 and you still get the $20 credit
This wont work. It states "online game code" , also, the $54 cards are from a 3rd party.

Wanted to make sure people knew this before buying, as cards are non refundable.

Everything on your current live account will transfer over. So if you add this now you'll be fine when you load your gamertag on the One.

Gold will run concurrent on both 360 and One also.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/05/ask-microsoft-anything-about-xbox-one

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?
WHITTEN: Yes this works! You’ll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time.

Wait, does this only work for the online code, or the physical card as well?

Well, now the promo doesn't even show up on the physical card page.  I guess that answers that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though the seller is a third party through Amazon?

I may jump on this if that is the case. I do not see the promo on the physical card page at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Amazon to honor my previous Xbox One purchase, credited account. I think it's a pretty solid deal. 20 bucks in microsoft points plus a year of live for 40 bucks. Good stuff. 

Got Amazon to honor my previous Xbox One purchase, credited account. I think it's a pretty solid deal. 20 bucks in microsoft points plus a year of live for 40 bucks. Good stuff.
Is that the deal?...it seems to me to be $60/12-months and I get a $20 credit to use on XBox Live. So basically I'm paying $40/12 month sub if you want to think of it that way. Doesn't seem that great to me as I just purchased a Live 12 mo. from Buy.com Ebay for $40 (and those deals show up fairly frequently on eBay) and I'm not committed to spend another $20 on XBox Live.

Nope, only if you had an Xbox One pre-ordered from them. They are doing a seperate deal where if u buy a Xbox One or Xbox 360 you get 20 bucks off a year of live. I asked them to honor my previous One purchase so they gave me a $20 promotional credit. I then used that promontional credit on this deal so it brought the price down to $40, plus I also essentially 1600 Microsoft Points. 

bread's done
Back