Does anyone still deal with Xbox Rewards?

ludus

CAGiversary!
Do you guys bother with Xbox rewards anymore? I feel it's more of a burden to bother, plus they don't seem to give you much anyways. I haven't bothered with the monthly survey these past few months. Do you guys like the rewards program? When I used to use it often I made around $20 worth of MS points, but lately I'm just too lazy. haha! 

I forgot all about it really. It used to be okay, then they changed it and now i dont even bother with it. I think i did the survey for this month though.

Kill it with fire.  Having it work as a completely separate website was solid proof that the 360 isn't the "everything machine" that Microsoft pretends it is...

I still make an effort to hit it up once a month for the quick, relatively painless surveys and VIP rewards like everyone else.  If it weren't for those I would have quit long ago.

I do the survey every month if I remember when I'm bored and every now and then accidentally qualify for some reward because of purchases.  In the years it's existed they've probably given me $20-$40.  Free credit sure but compared to the thousands I've spent on my account basically worthless.  Not that they owe me anything it's just if you're gonna do a program like this people are gonna expect more than the POS program they've always had.

It's alot like the 25 cents they used to send out to people on their birthday.  You shouldn't expect anything from them but if they're gonna do something it's like why even bother if you're gonna do something as dumb as send me 25 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would keep up with the survey's, but I keep forgetting because college is constantly on my mind. I'm going to get this months survey done in a minute though. 

I still do the survey every month and I'm happy to accept the 3% rebate on XBLM purchases. Past that, I don't bother with the challenges or anything.

bread's done
Back