Bioshock Infinite PS3 for $19.95 (+ $4 shipping) @ eStarland

Worth mentioning you can get it for $15 on Gamefly if you don't mind used. I might be wrong but they even have free shipping.

EDIT: Someone beat me to it.   :boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to get this, but I've never heard of this company before. Are they legit? Hopefully it will still be that price on Friday (pay-day).

I need to get this, but I've never heard of this company before. Are they legit? Hopefully it will still be that price on Friday (pay-day).
Very legit. They even have a retail store where they sell any game imaginable.

Here's a VERY nice tour of their store:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzwqx2J72nE

I'd personally kill to have one in my area. Looks like heaven.

Very legit. They even have a retail store where they sell any game imaginable.

Here's a VERY nice tour of their store:

I'd personally kill to have one in my area. Looks like heaven.
Wow that does look nice! I am definitely envious of whomever lives near one. It sort of reminds me of the Power Gamer here in Maryland, but this place looks way way cleaner. I just noticed the retail store is located in Chantilly, so it's not far from me at all (about an hour or so) to make a visit sometime. Well, looks like I'll be buying BioShock Infinite from them, if the price is still $19.99 on Friday, that is. Thanks for the video!

Wow that does look nice! I am definitely envious of whomever lives near one. It sort of reminds me of the Power Gamer here in Maryland, but this place looks way way cleaner. I just noticed the retail store is located in Chantilly, so it's not far from me at all (about an hour or so) to make a visit sometime. Well, looks like I'll be buying BioShock Infinite from them, if the price is still $19.99 on Friday, that is. Thanks for the video!
No problem. That's what I'm here for. You should Youtube some more videos of eStatland because that video albeit great doesn't do it justice.

The sale is listed as the "DailySteal," but these deals sometimes last longer.

Yes, this company has been around since 1991. While it's rare to find really good bargains on new games due to shipping, eStarland can be a useful resource for rare, used, and retro items. My limited mail-order transactions have all been positive. (Single games are shipped in bubble mailers if that is a concern.)

I, too, live close enough to visit when passing through the area. Has a distinct warehouse feel to it but definitely clean and well organized; cool and knowledgeable staff as well.

The sale is listed as the "DailySteal," but these deals sometimes last longer.

Yes, this company has been around since 1991. While it's rare to find really good bargains on new games due to shipping, eStarland can be a useful resource for rare, used, and retro items. My limited mail-order transactions have all been positive. (Single games are shipped in bubble mailers if that is a concern.)

I, too, live close enough to visit when passing through the area. Has a distinct warehouse feel to it but definitely clean and well organized; cool and knowledgeable staff as well.
Good to know; thanks for all the info you guys!

Well it's finally pay-day and just my luck, it shot back up to $29.95. I kept a tab on it and it stayed $19.95 until I checked this morning. Damn!

bread's done
Back