Gamefly 3DS Price Drops - Lego City Undercover $15, Gates to Infinity $15, Paper Mario $18, DKC 3D $18, Luigi's Mansion $20, M&L Dream Team $25

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All games have free shipping.  Gamefly games comes with original cases, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). Usually the games are in pretty good shape, but they are used games.  

Unsure if these are part of a one-day sale or just price drops.

:3ds: Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins - $14.99

:3ds: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - $14.99

:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star - $17.99

:3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returnds 3D - $17.99

:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - $19.99

:3ds: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - $24.99

FAQ:

If a game is only letting you rent it and not buy it, it means it is out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. Picked up Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Went ahead and got Bioshock Infinite as well. 

Thanks for the new post Tyler. Fuse looks interesting, but nothing that really says must buy. I'm waiting for GOW: Judgment to hit $10 before I'd think about purchasing it.

Was gonna get MGR but not letting me update billing info on my phone. The CC that's defaulted to is expired, hopefully it won't get sold out by the time I get home.

Will injustice drop lower soon? I am interested in this game, but I have too many backlogs...

Thanks tyler, picked up FUSE for local co-op with the Mrs. Was kicking myself for missing out on newegg for $9.99 new, but this is the next best thing.

Definitely pick up MGR. It's a great deal at $10. I got in when AWD had the LE for $80 months ago. Pretty fun game. It's Ninja Gaiden meets Metal Gear universe plus cyborgs! lol

Looking at my history I bought Bioshock Infinite for $14.99 on September 18, I think that was the first time it hit this price, so for those who haven't played it yet, maybe they will drop it to $9.99 in the near future.

Looking at my history I bought Bioshock Infinite for $14.99 on September 18, I think that was the first time it hit this price, so for those who haven't played it yet, maybe they will drop it to $9.99 in the near future.
Yeah, it's never been lower than $14.99 on Gamefly. $12.99 or $9.99 are definitely possibilities in the future.

I actually think everything in the OP is part of their daily deal except the Bioshock games, because they were actually $14.99/free shipping over the weekend as well. Waiting for a Gamefly tweet to confirm exactly what these deals are...

What a shock, less than two hours after this is posted MGS-R already sold out. I'm not going to bother looking anymore. Maybe it'll go free for plus like Europe at some point.

What a shock, less than two hours after this is posted MGS-R already sold out. I'm not going to bother looking anymore. Maybe it'll go free for plus like Europe at some point.
Unfortunetely, many games went free from EU PS+ never went free here, ie Motorstorm Apocalypse, Dead or Alive 5, Catherine, Mortal Kombat, Need for Speed Most Wanted, etc... On the flip side, EU gets pretty much all of our big freebies.

I was on the fence about Fuse then I saw the Insomniac sticker. In for one on PS3.
This was the game (called Overstrike) that bowed down to a few play testers saying "This is some game my kid brother would play" because of the graphics. Which they are now doing with Sunset Overdrive, heh. Focus testing gone wrong.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493588

Not to say $10 is a bad price for it

Just wait for the PC version. I refuse to play the game with Raiden in anything less than a pink princess dress.

No MGR for me again.

Digital River still hasn't given me my money so I couldn't buy it anyway, but it still isn't cool to see it pass by me twice like this.

I want injustice but I've still got a backlog and trying to clear stuff up before the PS4. I may just wait for the vita version to go on sale. MK is dirt cheap nowadays.

I bought MGR for 360 @ 5:00pm EST. Maybe they added more.

Edit: Nevermind. I thought your posts were older than they were.

Probably gonna wind up picking up FUSE since I enjoyed the demo, but could someone gimme a quick sell on it if they have played it and got some enjoyment from it?

bread's done
Back