So I have an extra PS4 preorder

elkniwcire

CAGiversary!
So I have an extra launch PS4 Battlefield 4 bundle (Console, Game, 12 month PS Plus) from Amazon. I would like to trade it for the cost of the console bundle via paypal ($499) plus a working PS Vita. Anyone interested? I am open to other trades as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
No feedback and a fucking Vita on top of it? Yeah God Bless
No kidding. What's the plan here? If someone wanted the PS4, they'd just buy a PS4 and keep the Vita. It's not like PS4 are sold out anywhere or anything.

Eh, we need to stop bumping this. It makes no sense.

Wow guys, this was all pretty harsh for my first time posting in this forum. I'm just an honest guy trying to make a trade. You guys didn't need to be rude about it. I did not even know about the feedback system here. I hope you all feel better.

You might have to forgive some of them because people around here can be very protective. The general rule of thumb is no one will trade with you on most major things unless you have a good amount of feedback where people know they can trust you or at the very least feel as if they can trust you. With that most people with the lower feedback always go first in deals as a way to protect themselves if a person comes on here looking to rip people off. So starting with small trades here and there and becoming an active part of the community will bring you a long way to get any chance to get the type of deal you are looking for.

Also keep in mind that people do come to this site to find great deals and from the looks of it the one you are offering is nothing near a good deal. 

That's a pretty hefty profit margin, approximately $140. Experienced traders ares selling for $50-$85 profit here, so you might want to try eBay, sell $150 above cost and just buy a used Vita.

bread's done
Back