NSA spying, Obama promises to end spying on allies. Snowden still a wanted MAN

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/29/world/europe/obama-may-ban-spying-on-heads-of-allied-states.html?_r=0

Hey Obama,

why don't you promise to stop spying on AMERICANS first before promising not to spy on people of other countries..

Werid how Obama would take a call from some German woman before taking a call from Americans... I kid kid, I know why he took the call.. 

Maybe I need to declare myself soveign and my own head of my own state, before people like him would respect my privacy

And to the Hollywood stars who are protesting the NSA spying, hey here's a thought go on TV and tell us all to stop supporting Obama.. 

However this does not mean the other side the republicans or tea nuts are any better...

Ted Cruz should try filibustering the money going to the NSA instead of wasting his time stopping Obamacare, cause that website is doing a perfectly fine job on its own stopping people from wanting to sign up..

It is fascinating to hear that Obama claims to have not known that this international program was in place until 5 years on the job? Granted he's a busy guy, but I'm a little tired of his response to questions about issues that occur on his watch being "I dunno" while shrugging his shoulders. Would love to see some culpability on his part, on behalf of the administration. He has been as instrumental in becoming irrelevant as the kooks in the Tea Party have been.

bread's done
Back