Amazon Prime $59.00 (Works for everyone except current paying prime members)

I'm not posing that as a question. I'm saying that is what I meant by old. This offer works for previous prime members and those that never signed up for prime before. The offer does not work for current paying prime members or extend your current prime membership.

Last edited by a moderator:
"New/Old customers only". So... everyone?

Just playing, though that is a bit confusing. So it's everyone that is currently not a member.

"New/Old customers only". So... everyone?

Just playing, though that is a bit confusing. So it's everyone that is currently not a member.
It made sense to me when I made the title, or I'm just lacking sleep. I have changed the title to make it less confusing.

Can I activite the free one month prime and then buy a 12 month prime.
Do I end up with 13 month of prime that way

Can I activite the free one month prime and then buy a 12 month prime.
Do I end up with 13 month of prime that way
I don't think a promo can be stacked with another promo. Once you're on trial prime, this offer might not pop up.

Thanks OP, I have been wanting prime since my trial expired but couldn't swallow $80 for quicker shipping.  Not too into their prime (netflix wannabe).     And this worked perfect, no problems.

• http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DOPNO4M/ <--- Add to cart
  • Select the free super saver shipping.
  • Go all the way to checkout until you see the following page...
  • GfBxZxX.png
Credit goes to EmmEmm(SD).

You will most likely need Prime if you want to participate in Amazon's Black Friday Deals. Otherwise good luck finding filler to reach the $35 free shipping threshold with those lightning deals.
Or you could use their Amazon Prime trial. It's good for one month. It'll be valid from now to a few days past BF. Of course, if you've already used their trial period, you can't use it again. But I won't pay for Prime. Paying money to not pay for shipping doesn't seem quite right. And I think Amazon is pretty scummy to raise the minimum for their shipping just before BF and Christmas.

I was really hoping for a repeat of the limited-run $7.99 for one month of Prime they ran last year just before Thanksgiving and BF, but it looks like this will have to do this year.

Thanks OP!

I was really hoping for a repeat of the limited-run $7.99 for one month of Prime they ran last year just before Thanksgiving and BF, but it looks like this will have to do this year.

Thanks OP!
I was hoping that wasn't a limited time thing. Rats!

Thanks, OP, this is a good deal. But I'm going to wait on Prime in the event I get a Kindle Fire HDX. The ability to download a Prime video for future watching later and its compatibility with PS4 are big selling points for me.

Yeah, I did the free trial 2 BF's ago and now have the option to do so again. Might pick this up though, I assume there is no way to "share" it across accounts? My gf would use it too but itd
Be nice if we could each use our own account so she doesn't accidentally spend my credit

Yeah, I did the free trial 2 BF's ago and now have the option to do so again. Might pick this up though, I assume there is no way to "share" it across accounts? My gf would use it too but itd
Be nice if we could each use our own account so she doesn't accidentally spend my credit
Just let her use the credit and then she can pay you the $? I know guys on here love their credit but cash>credit no matter what.

I just signed up for $59.

If you follow the instructions in the original post, it works just fine.

Thanks OP! Always wanted to get Prime, and with the free shipping set at $35, it makes the case to get Prime.

Amazon Prime is awesome and highly recommended aside from the free shipping. Amazon has been adding a shitload of free content (movies/tv shows/books) to the service. I have the Prime app on my smart tv.

DEAL but its hard to lose that free month I was keeping for Black Friday.

If I subscribe now will the free month be available next year when my prime expire
Not sure.

And, on one hand, The free month would get you through BF. On the other hand, Amazon had some decent deals in December, too. Plus, who knows when they'll stop this deal.

I use Amazon year round for more than just gaming items.

You can add up to 4 additional accounts (under the 1 Prime subscription) for the free shipping. The additional accounts do NOT get the free movies (Prime Instant Videos).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200444180
Ah. Thanks! Someone gifted me a year of Prime and I was racking my brain trying to figure out why I couldn't watch movies. I have Netflix, anyway.

Also found $5 in my software/video games account on Amazon. I guess they're still doing the $5 for linking PS3.

Title sounds fine.  Everyone is getting confused over nothing.

Works for everyone except people who currently have an active Amazon Prime account.  I don't know if it's true so don't quote me specifically, just helping the op make his statement.

Doesn't seem to be working if you are already on a Prime Trial, even if the trial is set to not continue into a full membership. My wife has 5 days left on her trial and I can't get the screen in the OP to come up, as it immediately takes you to the "place order" screen and defaults to free Prime shipping. 

Funny thing is that we actually own a Kindle Fire already.

Ah well, hopefully it's still working after the trial actually expires. Thanks for the info OP.

Hmmm doesnt seem to be working for me.  Are others still able to get this to work?  I'm not a prime member but I once was.  I'd buy it again at that price.

The $59/yr for two-day shipping on the best site EVAR I couldnt resist. Could care less about the streaming selection, netflix takes care of that. Thanks OP.

Prime is a nice service and all, but I'll just activate a free trial just before black Friday. I kind of wish prime didn't exist though. I mean, if you don't have it, they take so god damn long to ship nowadays. It didn't used to be like that.

sweet!!! Thanks OP.

For some reason, the Prime deal didn't appear if I used my Amazon card as a payment method.

I thought the deal was dead, when it wasn't working for me at first. Amazon was chosing my Amazon credit card as a payment method and for some reason the deal wasn't coming up. I chose my debit card as payment method instead, and sure enough the Prime discount ad came up.

At the "Place Your Order" screen, I deleted my item and it took me back to the shopping cart.  After looking at my Prime account settings, and go to "View printable receipt", I get the error "We're sorry.  We're experiencing system problems..."

I assume I paid the $64? 

bread's done
Back